Feedback Score
    Loving my grandfathered 5gigs for $20

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+
    Feedback Score

Data reset is gone?

Quote Originally Posted by vartanarsen View Post
    Loving my grandfathered 5gigs for $20
    Me too! Until my daughter uses up 5gb and screamed she’s being throttled. Lol
    I’ll have to break the news no more upgrading allowed. I should probably tell them at 4gb to stop streaming videos.
    Get cheap calling cards to call anywhere in the world! Click here!

Device(s)
    Cricket note 4's-vzw note 4-tmb rugby 3
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksurfer View Post
    Me too! Until my daughter uses up 5gb and screamed she’s being throttled. Lol
    I’ll have to break the news no more upgrading allowed. I should probably tell them at 4gb to stop streaming videos.
    Streaming videos is going to consume a bunch of data. Sounds like you need an to change to an unlimited plan. Wish I had but as I've noted here, if I begin to run into data over runs,I may join or start a share group using the 3gb unlimited. 5, lines comes out to $31month. Imo, it works within reason.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by plane View Post
    Streaming videos is going to consume a bunch of data. Sounds like you need an to change to an unlimited plan. Wish I had but as I've noted here, if I begin to run into data over runs,I may join or start a share group using the 3gb unlimited. 5, lines comes out to $31month. Imo, it works within reason.
    Nah, I tried the unlimited2 and hated the slow 3mb speed and 1.5mb videos. They will have to live with 5gb or suffer the consequences.

Device(s)
    Gold iPhone 7 Plus (Verizon variant)
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless $35/5GB
    Feedback Score
    Nah, I tried the unlimited2 and hated the slow 3mb speed and 1.5mb videos. They will have to live with 5gb or suffer the consequences.
    So DTVNow won’t stream smoothly or the app won’t open at all with the unlimited2 (3mbps/1.5video)?
    I ask so I know what we are getting, I am not getting that plan anyway but just to know how things are, especially you are in LA Cali, the signal is always perfect in big city.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mtr999 View Post
    So DTVNow won’t stream smoothly or the app won’t open at all with the unlimited2 (3mbps/1.5video)?
    I ask so I know what we are getting, I am not getting that plan anyway but just to know how things are, especially you are in LA Cali, the signal is always perfect in big city.
    Correct, maybe it's just me, but I've tried DirecTVnow on an iphone 7+ for two days on Unlimited2 in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley and Ontario, CA. Netflix was fine, but Directvnow would buffer and freeze on Unlimited2. I switched back to the 8mb plan and it worked fine.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless $35/5GB
    Feedback Score
    Correct, maybe it's just me, but I've tried DirecTVnow on an iphone 7+ for two days on Unlimited2 in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley and Ontario, CA. Netflix was fine, but Directvnow would buffer and freeze on Unlimited2. I switched back to the 8mb plan and it worked fine.
    On 8 Mbps, DTVNow steams like champ, never fail every time. So I only use $40 or $60 plans now switching between the two.

Device(s)
    Cricket LG Stylo 3
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    AT&T Prepaid does have free tethering on the 6GB and 1GB plan.
    Home Entertainment: Comcast Blast Pro 200mbps internet(Xfinity XB3 Arris TG1682G 24x8 Docsis 3.0 modem, IPv6 enabled), Xfinity Digital Preferred TV(Tivo Bolt(Main DVR)/Tivo Mini(Bedroom), Xfinity Voice EMTA XB3 with Voice Unlimited.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless $35/5GB
    Feedback Score
    I tethered once in the past 3 years, I tethered once when I used T-Mobile $30/5gb, Wifi is everywhere nowadays, running through VPN and no data touch. Cricket $35/5 gb is still the best for me, though Att $45/6gb is great but I want to keep it least cost as possible, tethering not use anyway, besides Cricket is super convenient to switch plan for traveling and bring BYOD. The bill is fixed and predictable monthly. Although they use new cycle to put lower plan in effect, it s still manageable nothing much.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6, iPhone 5s,
    Feedback Score
    I just upgraded then downgraded. Nothing has changed. Business as usual.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless $35/5GB
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwfreak View Post
    Really? My new cycle starts tomorrow so it will be a while or none before I go through 5 gb, I live in Orlando that WiFi everywhere @ work, home and free WiFi from Spectrum on thousands of hotspots if you are their home internet customers. Deadline is Nov 12 passed and you still get fresh.... lol enjoy while it last...🤗

Feedback Score
    The reset loophole has been closed?

Feedback Score
    So you downgraded and the system shows you are on the lower version and you got a credit? You could change to an upper plan, and down, just the change back to lower isn't supposed to take affect until your next billing cycle.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone 6, iPhone 5s,
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenhal View Post
    So you downgraded and the system shows you are on the lower version and you got a credit? You could change to an upper plan, and down, just the change back to lower isn't supposed to take affect until your next billing cycle.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    Yes. It let me downgrade immediately and gave me credit. It gave me option to make change effective immediately or at beginning of next cycle.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless $35/5GB
    Feedback Score
    Yes. It let me downgrade immediately and gave me credit. It gave me option to make change effective immediately or at beginning of next cycle.
    What?? Option??

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast