Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Thinking about coming to TMobile

Carrier(s)
    tmobile
    Feedback Score

Thinking about coming to TMobile

How has tmobile been lately in FL? If they at least cover i95 fairly decent I'll be happy since I drive it frequently

Currently have at&t and the plans I'm not overly happy with and the service seems to have declined some. Last time I had tmobile they were pretty good except for one spot and I don't go to it anymore.

Device(s)
    iPhone 3GS 16G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Tampa service is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    On their map, it looks pretty good other than the Everglades (a ways west of Miami) and the Panhandle.

It looks like a state 80% or so covered, which I would make my own subjective judgement as "very good coverage".

Feedback Score
    Since you drive 95 often I'll assume you're on the east coast. That side of the state is covered very well. I live on the SW coast and it's solid here as well. But the east coast is definitely one of their stronger areas of the state.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Things are steadily getting better here in the sunshine state

Feedback Score
    If you enjoy dropped calls then by all means.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by james4209 View Post
    If you enjoy dropped calls then by all means.
    T-Mobile works good for many of us. I cannot recall the last time I dropped a call (except for hurricane Irma)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bolthead View Post
    T-Mobile works good for many of us. I cannot recall the last time I dropped a call (except for hurricane Irma)
    After Irma I couldn't even get service to try a call lol I would of been fine with a few drops. But, normally never have a problem with dropped calls either. Can't remember the last time a call dropped honestly.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ksych1 View Post
    After Irma I couldn't even get service to try a call lol I would of been fine with a few drops. But, normally never have a problem with dropped calls either. Can't remember the last time a call dropped honestly.
    My Father in law uses AT&T and his service was just as pathetic during Irma. Only person I know who never had issues uses VZW and honestly I’d rather go without then use them!

Feedback Score
    My Father in law uses AT&T and his service was just as pathetic during Irma. Only person I know who never had issues uses VZW and honestly I’d rather go without then use them!
    My gf uses att and yea they had just as many issues after the storm. She had no service also. I don't really know how Sprint did I'd assume they had just as many issues.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Thinking about coming to TMobile

Quote Originally Posted by ksych1 View Post
    My gf uses att and yea they had just as many issues after the storm. She had no service also. I don't really know how Sprint did I'd assume they had just as many issues.
    Co worker uses sprint (not sure why) but he had intermittent voice but no data

Feedback Score
    Co worker uses sprint (not sure why) but he had intermittent voice but no data
    Makes sense. Sprint has Verizon voice roaming.

Device(s)
    LG G4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I drive from Fort Lauderdale up I-95 past Orlando to Sanford and never drop 4G LTE. Maybe a few spots on Highway 46 crossing the swamp with no building on he horizon in any direction it may drop to 3G service for a few minutes. In Florida T-Mobile is as good as any network and for me much better than AT&T.

Carrier(s)
    tmobile
    Feedback Score
    Planning to go to the T-Mobile store when they open at 10 to get a line

Device(s)
    LG G4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I was letting neighbors with AT&T use my T-Mobile phone to call out after Irma to make voice calls. Comcast Xfinity when out 18 hours before Irma down here and stayed down. I couldn't stream video for two days on T-Mobile. However, no other network had good data either most likely since Comcast is the backhaul for a lot of networks. I made voice calls all the time and the worst it got was a few redials but I was calling people on other networks.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast