Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32

Thread: How many SUCKERS lined up to spend a Grand and a Half on the New iPhone X?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Posts
    11,942
    Carrier(s)
    Fido (Snoopy's Dog House)
    Feedback Score
    0

    How many SUCKERS lined up to spend a Grand and a Half on the New iPhone X?

    How many of you are suckers who fell for the scham to line up and buy an i Phone X? From what I am reading and hearing from people I know, A LOT. and A LOT of those suckers are even bigger suckers, they are VOLUNTARILY upping their monthly plan fees to make them eligible to buy this silly overpriced iphone. Yes you heard me, they are willing to WAIST more money per month, to buy an overpriced glorified iphone with features that my android phone had 3-4 years ago, and they are CRAZY obsessed and brainwashed because they need too have the latest and greatest gadgets so they spend a mortgage payment worth for it. Yeah great way to be broke down the road. Its just a freaking phone
    I put the "HO" back in "HOFO"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    153
    Device(s)
    iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers, Telus, Bell
    Feedback Score
    0
    What does this have to do with Rogers?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Posts
    11,942
    Carrier(s)
    Fido (Snoopy's Dog House)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by crab9000 View Post
    What does this have to do with Rogers?
    Hold on, let me re-word my question to satisfy your question. By the way when someone asks a question, most people respond with an ANSWER and not another question unless they want to TROLL around.

    My new question is: How many SUCKERS lined up AT ROGERS WIRELES or their affiliates to spend a Grand and a Half on the New iPhone X?

    There happy now?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    5,081
    Device(s)
    iPhone 6+
    Feedback Score
    0
    What about how many suckers didn't get the Iphone X and is now missing out on the best phone in the world? lol
    Get $25 credit by switching to Cricket Wireless! Then $250 by referring others! Same AT&T signal! Click here!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    305
    Device(s)
    iPhone 6S
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Paolo View Post
    Hold on, let me re-word my question to satisfy your question. By the way when someone asks a question, most people respond with an ANSWER and not another question unless they want to TROLL around.

    My new question is: How many SUCKERS lined up AT ROGERS WIRELES or their affiliates to spend a Grand and a Half on the New iPhone X?

    There happy now?
    Who lines up for phones anymore? It’s called pre order lol

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Oshawa
    Posts
    1,719
    Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    0
    How many suckers paid $1100 for a Note 8?

    I have a sneaky suspicion you don't feel the same way about the >$1000 Android options out there though, huh?

    Dumb troll thread....
    HoFo'er for 11 years and counting.

    Quality, Not Quantity.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    11,320
    Feedback Score
    0
    Plenty of people all over the world stood in lines:
    http://bgr.com/2017/11/03/iphone-x-r...-crowd-photos/

    Quote Originally Posted by newfoundlander1 View Post
    Who lines up for phones anymore? It’s called pre order lol

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Oshawa
    Posts
    1,719
    Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    0
    How many suckers line up to give Rogers $120+/Month for their cell service?

    ....still a stupid OT troll thread...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    58
    Feedback Score
    0
    Fido customer here, I got it unlocked from Apple. I save $700 buying it from Apple than I do getting it on a 2 year "deal".

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    North York, Toronto
    Posts
    12,407
    Device(s)
    IPhone X 256gb
    Carrier(s)
    Telus & Bell
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Paolo View Post
    How many of you are suckers who fell for the scham to line up and buy an i Phone X? From what I am reading and hearing from people I know, A LOT. and A LOT of those suckers are even bigger suckers, they are VOLUNTARILY upping their monthly plan fees to make them eligible to buy this silly overpriced iphone. Yes you heard me, they are willing to WAIST more money per month, to buy an overpriced glorified iphone with features that my android phone had 3-4 years ago, and they are CRAZY obsessed and brainwashed because they need too have the latest and greatest gadgets so they spend a mortgage payment worth for it. Yeah great way to be broke down the road. Its just a freaking phone
    sounds like you care too much about what other people spend their money on

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    North York, Toronto
    Posts
    12,407
    Device(s)
    IPhone X 256gb
    Carrier(s)
    Telus & Bell
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pepper99 View Post
    How many suckers paid $1100 for a Note 8?

    I have a sneaky suspicion you don't feel the same way about the >$1000 Android options out there though, huh?

    Dumb troll thread....
    shhhh android users just love to ignore the facts their phones are just as much and samsung has lost about 8 times in court for copying apple

    alternative facts lol

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    173
    Carrier(s)
    tmobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    It's more than I'll pay for a phone but if I was going to spend that much on a phone it would have to be b71 equipped.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    37
    Feedback Score
    0
    https://youtu.be/FIt7SBOmpKs
    Better camera

    https://youtu.be/5ZLwWq9Lh3M
    More efficient

    Cost less, more features.


    Sent from my SM-N950W using HoFo mobile app

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    North York, Toronto
    Posts
    12,407
    Device(s)
    IPhone X 256gb
    Carrier(s)
    Telus & Bell
    Feedback Score
    0
    iphone has killed samsung in every single speed test video ever posted so i find this hard to believe

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    37
    Feedback Score
    0
    Grow up lol

    https://youtu.be/R59TevgzN3k

    Sent from my SM-N950W using HoFo mobile app

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 10:53 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-10-2006, 02:33 PM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-08-2005, 11:11 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2004, 11:28 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-15-2004, 03:55 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks