Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: T-Mobile fires up LTE-A in 920 markets, Gigabit LTE in 430 markets

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ksych1 View Post
    May wanna see a doctor then, 2 days of being backed up can't be healthy and is likely making you grumpy. I'd suggest a Dr. visit asap.
    Thanks for the suggestion I may look into that

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyjones View Post
    No problem.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyjones View Post
    I would have expected prolonged discussions of bowel problems on the Sprint forum, but not on the T-Mobile forum!!!

Feedback Score
    Their complaint says it. Look, it's right up there. When faced with evidence that shows that TMobile may be misleading in their ads, just claim it's fake news.
    I never said it was "fake news". This is just another false allegation on your part.

What's more important to you? The actual truth or what a company wants you to believe is true? Because if Verizon's numbers are true
    As you already stated: "I have no clue if Verizon's claims are true or not. I couldn't tell you. " You're talking about what truth is important to you and you don't even know what is true or not.

, and they offer all 3 in over 500 markets and some form of it in 2000, tmobiles claims of being industry leading is false and misleading.
    As was already shown, T-Mobile's statements were issued BEFORE Verizon came out with these numbers. If these numbers were so important to Verizon, they should've updated their website. As of today, their website (that T-Mobile used for its comparison) still shows the old data. So you're attacking T-Mobile for being false and misleading when they are simply using the information that Verizon put on their website.

And to top it off, you lied about what Verizon said on their website. You claimed that their website statement of "It's now available in more than 450 cities" referred to having "c.a., 256 QAM and 4x4 mimo" in all of those cities when it clearly only referred to just having LTE Advanced. As I said, if anyone is being misleading, it's you.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post
    You're talking about what truth is.
    Yes if this is true

Verizon actually has almost 2,000 markets that have some LTE Advanced technology deployed in them and more than 560 markets where all three of the “trifecta” technologies are deployed: 256 QAM, 4X4 MIMO and carrier aggregation, Schulz told FierceWirelessTech.

That makes this

The “uncarrier” announced*on Thursday*that it has expanded LTE-Advanced to more than 920 markets, “eclipsing every other national wireless company,”*

Indeed a lie and misleading. Pretty simple actually. But feel free to make more excuses on it. They are quite amusing. It still doesn't change my opinion though. Sorry. I guess that makes me a big mean attacker then. You should sanction me.

Feedback Score
    Indeed a lie and misleading.
    Oh, you think were lied to and mislead by T-Mobile, now do you? Does it bother you enough that you're going to take your business elsewhere? Or are you still going to keep handing over money to John Legere & Company each month?

Feedback Score
    Oh, you think were lied to and mislead by T-Mobile, now do you? Does it bother you enough that you're going to take your business elsewhere? Or are you still going to keep handing over money to John Legere & Company each month?
    Lmao. I don't see the relevance of this comment to anything we were talking about. Hahaha nice diversion tactic though from my original comment. Glad it bothers you so much on how I feel about something.

Feedback Score
    Lmao. I don't see the relevance of this comment to anything we were talking about. Hahaha nice diversion tactic though from my original comment. Glad it bothers you so much on how I feel about something.
    It doesn't bother me one bit how you feel. But clearly you're bothered by T-Mobile's press release as you're attacking them.

Guess you're thinking that T-Mobile should've known the new numbers BEFORE Verizon's PR guy spit them out right? That would be a nice trick---if they're psychic.

And you admitted that you don't even know if the numbers are even true. You're making quite a big deal over something that you don't know. But the question remains, are you going to keep paying T-Mobile every month after they lied and mislead you?

Feedback Score
    It doesn't bother me one bit how you feel. .

And you admitted that you don't even know if the numbers are even true. You're making quite a big deal over something that you don't know. But the question remains, are you going to keep paying T-Mobile every month after they lied and mislead you?
    Clearly it does bother you, because the only one making a big deal out of it is you. Because I dared to say that if Verizon's numbers are correct that TMobile is wrong. How dare I think such a thing!! Jet1000 will throw a fit over it if I do!!! He will try to turn it into a personal insult battle!!! How dare I have an option that you don't!!! Get over yourself, I can think whatever I want.

Maybe I will maybe I won't. If I do would you like me to pm you and ask your permission to do so daddy? You seem awfully obsessed with how I choose to spend my money.

Feedback Score
    Clearly it does bother you, because the only one making a big deal out of it is you. Because I dared to say that if Verizon's numbers are correct that TMobile is wrong.
    Actually, what I made a big deal out of are the lies you told about what Verizon's website said. Go back and read my posts. That's exactly what I said.

I can think whatever I want.
    Of course you can think whatever you want. But when you make statements that are demonstrably false, don't be surprised if someone calls you out on it.

Feedback Score

Of course you can think whatever you want.
    Thanks for the permission to think freely. I still say if this is true
    Verizon actually has almost 2,000 markets that have some LTE Advanced technology deployed in them and more than 560 markets where all three of the “trifecta” technologies are deployed: 256 QAM, 4X4 MIMO and carrier aggregation, Schulz told FierceWirelessTech.

That makes this false

The “uncarrier” announced*on Thursday*that it has expanded LTE-Advanced to more than 920 markets, “eclipsing every other national wireless company,”*
    To me it's simple. If the shoe was on the other foot and Verizon made a claim TMobile felt was false TMobile would call them out just as fast. If you disagree, more power to you. I'm not trying to convince you or anyone else to agree with me, sorry, I don't need validation from others for what I think.

Feedback Score
    I still say if this is true
    Let us know when you figure out if it's true. You already stated, "I have no clue if Verizon's claims are true or not. I couldn't tell you. "

To repeat, you have "no clue". So any supposition, contemplation, conjecture, cogitation or any other mental gymnastics you're busy performing, I could not care any less about.

Feedback Score
    Let us know when you figure out if it's true. You already stated, "I have no clue if Verizon's claims are true or not. I couldn't tell you. "

To repeat, you have "no clue". So any supposition, contemplation, conjecture, cogitation or any other mental gymnastics you're busy performing, I could not care any less about.
    Yup, that's why in my original comment I said if it's true they have a complaint, if not they don't. But, why bring up what was actually said, it makes your whole temper tantrum over it pointless and we can't have that.

It's hard to argue you don't care about something, but continue to throw a temper tantrum over it.

Feedback Score
    Yup, that's why in my original comment I said if it's true they have a complaint, if not they don't.
    Either way, they don't have any legitimate complaint. If those numbers are true, then it's Verizon's fault for not updating their website. Had they have done so, T-Mobile would not have made their statement about eclipsing them (or T-Mobile would have stated why Verizon's claims of those numbers were false. ) Either way, Verizon has only themselves to blame for their lazy ways. Maybe they'll learn their lesson.

Device(s)
    iPhone X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast