Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cricket suspended my 5 lines in the middle of my billing cycle.

Feedback Score

Cricket suspended my 5 lines in the middle of my billing cycle.

I have been with cricket 5 lines $100 for 3 years. Yesterday, I switched 1 line from $40 to $60. My bill cycle has 2 more weeks. $13.31 credit balance was in my account, more than enough to cover the change for remaining of this cycle. Everything went smoothly.

This morning, all my 5 lines ware shut down. Cricket demanded an immediate payment of $81.35 or my account will remain suspended. I had no choice but paid this random. I am now on a new billing cycle. Customer service supervisor didn't know what happened and can't issue refund. Is this a billing clitch?

Anyway, I am porting my lines to Metropcs and fight for my refund through my credit card bank.

Device(s)
    Cricket note 4's-vzw note 4-tmb rugby 3
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Are you sure you're not either exaggerating or omitting some of the details. In either case, payments regardless of how they're made all a matter of record. It would be easier, if payments were made via c card. If cs can't fix this, contact the zen desk via email. Cricket/att is a beyond hugh corporation and are not on the fraud business over a hundred bucks. But, I guess Stuff happens.

Edit: your posting history is filled with complaints and contractions. While your post may be true, there's a resemblance to "chicken little" here.

Feedback Score
    "contact the zen desk via email."

What is Zen desk?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Do google search cricket zen desk, contact via their email, they fix problems that cs can't/won't fix.

believe is. [email protected], but not sure. Or call cs for their email.

Feedback Score
    Thanks. I will try that.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by william83 View Post
    I have been with cricket 5 lines $100 for 3 years. Yesterday, I switched 1 line from $40 to $60. My bill cycle has 2 more weeks. $13.31 credit balance was in my account, more than enough to cover the change for remaining of this cycle. Everything went smoothly.

This morning, all my 5 lines ware shut down. Cricket demanded an immediate payment of $81.35 or my account will remain suspended. I had no choice but paid this random. I am now on a new billing cycle. Customer service supervisor didn't know what happened and can't issue refund. Is this a billing clitch?

Anyway, I am porting my lines to Metropcs and fight for my refund through my credit card bank.
    You likely got moved to the new 5 line plan, with 4 basic and 1 unlimited being $150/month. Billing date got reset. Got credited for whatever was unused in the old billing cycle. The reminder became due...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RateChopper.com View Post
    You likely got moved to the new 5 line plan, with 4 basic and 1 unlimited being $150/month. Billing date got reset. Got credited for whatever was unused in the old billing cycle. The reminder became due...
    That made sense. I upgraded 1 line and Cricket messed up my whole plan. CS supervisor couldn't do anything other than give me $10 credit. I said, "no thanks".

Feedback Score
    That made sense. I upgraded 1 line and Cricket messed up my whole plan. CS supervisor couldn't do anything other than give me $10 credit. I said, "no thanks".
    Kind of a brutal way of treating people who make any change on the grandfathered plan though.

Feedback Score
    I left Cricket in May, and I guess it was a good time as everything has been going south.

However, if T-Mobile stalls out on its 600 mhz expansion and never fills in the holes by 2019, I might find myself drifting back to Cricket.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+
    Feedback Score
    You have to use Twitter to contact Zendesk. @cricketsupport

Re: I upgraded 1 line and Cricket messed up my whole plan.
    But you went from Basic $40 to Unlimited $60 and had $13 credit. So you didn't have enough credit for the change. But then you also lost your $100 discount on the group plan. Why did you change plan and lose your $100 discount?
    The system apparently had to recalculate your new $70 group discount and made a new billing date.

Re:Anyway, I am porting my lines to Metropcs and fight for my refund through my credit card bank.
    Not sure this will work if you paid for service and it was granted...but good luck.
    Get $25 credit by switching to Cricket Wireless! Then $250 by referring others! Same AT&T signal! Click here!

Feedback Score
    "Why did you change plan and lose your $100 discount?"

I didn't even know the discount policy change. I've changed plans before and never had any problem.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless
    Feedback Score

Cricket suspended my 5 lines in the middle of my billing cycle.

I didn't even know the discount policy change. I've changed plans before and never had any problem.
    November 3rd on their website, everything was updated.

New 5 Lines discount is now $70 instead of the $100. Any changes after November 3rd triggers the new policy discount.

Guess in the future everyone needs to verify/confirm old policy haven’t been changed.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+
    Feedback Score

Yep, Cricket did a piss poor job telling people about the discount change. They sent an email advising on the additional data on the plans and the Unlimited 2 plan, but nothing on the reduce discount. You're the first of what will be many angry customers. Class-action lawyers would be drooling if it weren't for the mandatory arbitration clause.

Feedback Score
    There is a warning on the page when you go to change the plan.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    There is a warning on the page when you go to change the plan.
    I started to mention that fact, but he may have called in to make the change, so don't know if cs makes caller aware.
    Those of us who were anywhere around this forum couldn't have missed that info, but I'm not really sure if I would have been aware if I had of made the change in one those time frames, when I don't monitor the forum. And again we've much in debt to those members who made is aware of what was going to happen.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast