Thread: BLU Life One X3 on BLU's website

Feedback Score

BLU Life One X3 on BLU's website

Despite being on their email list, I only found out about this when I happened to check their website.

Doesn't seem to be available for sale yet, but the specs don't seem that spectacular. I especially don't like the step down in processor speed and cameras.

Feedback Score
    Weird. Black Friday and Cyber Monday have come and gone and the phone *still* isn't available for sale.

Feedback Score
    With the company bricking and wiping people's phones remotely, and the multiple spyware scandals, I would say that this is a company to skip. There are lots of other companies making great low priced Android phones that don't have the awful problems that come with BLU. Although this wasn't always the case.
    "Government has three primary functions. It should provide for military defense of the nation. It should enforce contracts between individuals. It should protect citizens from crimes against themselves or their property." - Milton Friedman.

Feedback Score
    Yep, I was one of the victims. Thought the problem was me and I did the hard reset and lost all my data. No compensation from BLU, so I'm done with them. Enjoying the hell out of my Honor 7X right now!