Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Cricket announced 4 lines for $100 unlimited data

Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by plane View Post
    Really, how could it be messed up too bad. Your old rate would now be $125. The issues have been with customers losing the $100 plan, unintentionally. The pro ratio is about the only possible issue.
    Ok so I just log onto the app and change 2 of my lines to the unlimited 2 and just change the 5 th one to unlimited? Thanks for the info...

Feedback Score
    This is a good move. I ported out 3 of my lines for various deals on and around black friday. I have decent Sprint coverage and even better T-mobile coverage. Data reset was no longer an option for the grandfathered 5 for $100 plans. I got >50 Mbps consistently on a sprint LG G6, for eg. I really can make do with 8 Mbps. But it was not hard to find some superb deals at Sprint and MetroPCS. Still have 2 lines left with cricket and was about to port another one out to Sprint BYOD since just one of us really travels a lot and needs that at&t coverage. Now, Cricket may reel me back in.....let's see if they up the ante.

EDIT: Sprint BYOD free unlimited speedtest tonight:

Name:  Screenshot_20171201-213447.png
Views: 387
Size:  1.06 MB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksurfer View Post
    Monthly rate should say $125 immediately.
    Can someone explain why 5 lines would be $125? If the promo is for 4 lines, wouldn't the 5th line go back to the list price? My group is currently deciding whether or not to upgrade and lose our grandfather 5/$100 account.

Thanks.

Feedback Score
    See the second post in this thread for pricing on each of the 5 lines.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by addysdady View Post
    Can someone explain why 5 lines would be $125? If the promo is for 4 lines, wouldn't the 5th line go back to the list price? My group is currently deciding whether or not to upgrade and lose our grandfather 5/$100 account.

Thanks.
    Because that's the way MetroPCS did it.

4 for $100 is $25 per line and the fifth is also $25.

I just wish that line 6&7 were also $25.

Cheapest for seven line is to break it down to three and four line accounts for $190. So you pay $65 extra for the two extra lines.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by addysdady View Post

Thanks.
    $25 is the list price for add a line on the unlimited 2. It was $155 before for 5 lines....2 for $80 then $25 each addtl. line. Now line 3 and 4 are $10 and the 5th isn't discounted.

Feedback Score
    We should all thank T-Mobile's un-carrier and MetroPCS's aggressive pricing.

Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Click here to earn a $25 credit when you switch to Cricket Wireless!
    Plans include $30/2GB, $35/5GB, $55/Unlimited, no extra taxes/fees, on the AT&T network

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by william83 View Post
    We should all thank T-Mobile's un-carrier and MetroPCS's aggressive pricing.
    Is tmobile Donald Trump? It needs thanks? anywho maybe instead thank boost who released 4 for 100 in July and metro copied because of sprints rising prepaid adds and metros declining ads.

https://www.prepaidphonenews.com/201...es-of.html?m=1

Why let actual facts get in the way of carrier fandanism though.

Feedback Score
    I changed to this new plan. Any guess as to whether it is going to allow any of the lines to change to the unlimited for $5 more? If not, that definitely makes me think network congestion is the root cause.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+
    Feedback Score
    So apparently the cluster **** continues. Some changing from $100 group plan to unlimited2 have to pay more $ to change and the prorated credit is not being credited. For example my friend had to pay $83 five days after paying $100, and the promised $63 credit didn’t post over night. Chat says they’re working on it and to check the account thru out the day.
    Get cheap calling cards to call anywhere in the world! Click here!

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+
    Feedback Score

Cricket announced 4 lines for $100 unlimited data

Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach View Post
    I changed to this new plan. Any guess as to whether it is going to allow any of the lines to change to the unlimited for $5 more? If not, that definitely makes me think network congestion is the root cause.
    No, the discounts only applies to unlimited2

Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    So apparently the cluster **** continues. Some changing from $100 group plan to unlimited2 have to pay more $ to change and the prorated credit is not being credited. For example my friend had to pay $83 five days after paying $100, and the promised $63 credit didn’t post over night. Chat says they’re working on it and to check the account thru out the day.
    Nothing happened to my account at midnight either. Still DM’ing CricketSupport. Long delays between each of their responses.

Feedback Score
    I have not received mine yet either. Initially they wiped out my $15 credit too. They put that back but I still have a $9.50 and a $10.34 charge not applied.

No, the discounts only applies to unlimited2
    No, I am aware. It was going to rocket next months bill to $175. Was just hoping that would come out, I would add it to my line, though so far I've burned through 1GB without buffering.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fareal View Post
    Nothing happened to my account at midnight either. Still DM’ing CricketSupport. Long delays between each of their responses.
    Their programmers aren’t doing a good job with testing. Same here @cricketsupport has gotten slow. I think they’re being bombarded with complaints.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast