Thread: Woodstock area, no data?

Feedback Score

Woodstock area, no data?

In Woodstock area, signal is as usual possible to make phone calls , but no data whatsoever ...
    If I force it on Away manually I can access data without any trouble.
    Does anyone else has those issues?

Device(s)
    LG G4
    Carrier(s)
    Wind
    Feedback Score
    My wife on her lg power here in Ottawa is the same, she isn't getting data. Right now at work she is on wifi but has full bars but no data. I seem to be fine on my g6

Sent from my LG G6

Device(s)
    RIM9790
    Carrier(s)
    Wind
    Feedback Score
    I had LTE data in London this morning, but my wife didn't on HSPA. Her phone said "APN missing"...

In Windsor it was fine for me on LTE, as well as on Rogers or AT&T as I type in Ann Arbor.

Sent from my LG-H933 using HoFo mobile app
    --------------------------------
    Un petit d'un petit
    S'étonne aux Halles
    Un petit d'un petit
    Ah! degrés te fallent

Old French Proverb from the book of; Mots D'Heures Gousses Rames

(I am the Stig!)

Device(s)
    Galaxy S4, Desire 601
    Carrier(s)
    Wind Mobile
    Feedback Score
    There was on outage across the network for data between 7:30 and 9:45am. I dros across the GTA and finally got back data in South Mississauga today.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using HoFo mobile app
    I will never buy an HTC ever again! (two broke within 4 years, which were well taken care of)

Learn about price collusion, https://www.reddit.com/r/canada/comm...n_of_canadian/ Canada has the highest utility rates in the G7 countries. Say no to price collusion, be informed of the CCTS, Industry Canada and the CRTC. The working class needs affordability in today's society.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S Plus (128GB version)
    Carrier(s)
    Freedom
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz0311 View Post
    There was on outage across the network for data between 7:30 and 9:45am. I dros across the GTA and finally got back data in South Mississauga today.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using HoFo mobile app
    I was on WiFi at home for the entire time, so I wouldn't know. All I know is my "hood" has LTE apparently.

Feedback Score
    Data was out since around 2:30AM. I was driving back and forth on 401 from North York to Mississauga . Got LTE data close to airport on 401 at around 9:30AM then it changed to 3G.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S Plus (128GB version)
    Carrier(s)
    Freedom
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sheikh73 View Post
    Data was out since around 2:30AM. I was driving back and forth on 401 from North York to Mississauga . Got LTE data close to airport on 401 at around 9:30AM then it changed to 3G.
    This is dependent on what area you live in for the GTA, apparently. Mine's staying on LTE. You just gave me an idea. Not to use WiFi at home, but to use my "draw". I get my data reset on the 5th, and I've got 2GB left to use out of 8GB a month. So I might as well use it.

I invite you to check out my post "LTE in Toronto". Freedom did say "Spring of 2018", but we're now finding out that some areas in Toronto have LTE turned on.

Device(s)
    RIM9790
    Carrier(s)
    Wind
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Driver8666 View Post
    This is dependent on what area you live in for the GTA, apparently. Mine's staying on LTE. You just gave me an idea. Not to use WiFi at home, but to use my "draw". I get my data reset on the 5th, and I've got 2GB left to use out of 8GB a month. So I might as well use it.

I invite you to check out my post "LTE in Toronto". Freedom did say "Spring of 2018", but we're now finding out that some areas in Toronto have LTE turned on.
    I wonder if this and that are related...

Sent from my LG-H933 using HoFo mobile app