Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: $50 Bill Credit for BYOP port and signup on an Unlimited plan (excludes AT&T ports)

Feedback Score

$50 Bill Credit for BYOP port and signup on an Unlimited plan (excludes AT&T ports)

“Get a $50 Bill Credit*
    when you bring your unlocked smartphone to Cricket on an unlimited plan!
    After 22GB/line/mo, you may experience slower speeds than other Cricket customers during network congestion.

*Ends 1/2/18. Online only. Req's port-in & new svc line w/qual. unlimited plan (min. $50/mo. w/autopay credit). Unlimited 2 data speeds ltd. to max 3 Mbps; video streaming at 1.5 Mbps. Must make two monthly svc payments w/in 45 days. Credit received w/in 60 days. First mo. svc charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Other fees, charges & restr's apply. See offer details.”

https://www.cricketwireless.com/cell...ing-your-phone

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    oh my God I just ported over 2 lines from Verizon 2 days ago!

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Do we have to follow this link in order for the deal to work ? I wanna port over 2 lines from total wireless..but when I click on add a line on my existing account , it makes me purchase a phone and sim (I already have sims). But if I go to cricketwireless.com/join it works regular and let's me add a line and just pay the prorated fee

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    > max 3 Mbps

We are days away from 2018 and ever closer to "5G Evolution", yet AT&T wants to sell you a 3G plan at 5G prices. At most this plan should be $25 for a single line. Don't settle for less people.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless
    Feedback Score

$50 Bill Credit for BYOP port and signup on an Unlimited plan (excludes AT&T ...

Quote Originally Posted by b1geast View Post
    > max 3 Mbps

We are days away from 2018 and ever closer to "5G Evolution", yet AT&T wants to sell you a 3G plan at 5G prices. At most this plan should be $25 for a single line. Don't settle for less people.
    It can be and it is for 4 or 5 lines. “Unlimited 2 @3mbps” is 4 for $100 or 5 for $125. Looks like you’re finally starting to see it the same way cricket is.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Looks like we have to buy a Sim card from them? im gonna activate my new lines and then try messaging Zendesk . Im sure they will give me the credits if they see I activated on the date of the promo

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+
    Feedback Score
    In the past you just need to add a line. You should qualify for the port in credit once they announce the promo.
    Get $25 credit by switching to Cricket Wireless! Then $250 by referring others! Same AT&T signal! Click here!

Feedback Score
    3 years ago, I ported in 5 lines for $100 a month. I got $100 service credit for each line, paid $25 for Moto G LTE. Those were the good old days.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by william83 View Post
    3 years ago, I ported in 5 lines for $100 a month. I got $100 service credit for each line, paid $25 for Moto G LTE. Those were the good old days.
    That's before the Cricket had a full belly. I just used my original Moto G the other day and I really wish they'd make a modern Android phone in that size again. I keep it kickin on Tello.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I haven't paid for Cricket service in years after all those promos they ran for about 12 months. Sadly, I'm down to my last $108 of credit and don't foresee any more great opportunities coming up.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by b1geast View Post
    > max 3 Mbps

Our favorite Troll is again back with nothing relevant to say.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Back then, you got the credit by the end of the first cycle. I did that for 3 lines that we were adding. Very easy for folks to rinse and repeat especially with cheap group rates and build a huge credit balance. Now this requires 2 months of service before credit posts. Still a good deal if you need new lines.

I am getting a new line here shortly so this will come in handy. Already have sim cards but was shopping phones to see about taking advantage of $30 coupon. However, this $50 credit for BYOD is better. Only downside is that I don't need the unlimited plan for the 6th line - 5gb would suffice. So I pay $15 more for service ($50 versus $35 with autopay) for 2 months and get $50 back. Looks like a net of $20 less the cost of the sacrificial sim/number to port in.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T via Cricket Wireless, Verizon via RedPocket, Alachua County CCC via Motorola SmartZone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishx65 View Post
    I just used my original Moto G the other day and I really wish they'd make a modern Android phone in that size again. I keep it kickin on Tello.
    Sony Xperia X compact. Small size, big on features, currently available at Best Buy on clearance for $279.99. It is currently running 7.1.1 and it is to receive an update to Oreo later this month.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    nice, ill do this at the end of month (just paid my t-mobile bill)...if u buy unlock phone from bestbuy AND a cricket SIM and phone plan..bestbuy will knock off $50 of the phone during checkout!!im in need of a new phone really bad, just trying find something that work on both t-mobile and att LTE bands...after 2-3 months ill be going back to t-mobile (cant beat with VOLTE and it works with landlines and other carriers, doesnt have to be t-mobile to t-mobile)....doing all this just to get a really good deal on phones that are already onsale..plus cricket offers and refer codes i pretty much have free service for a short few months
    Sign up for Ibotta, the app that really helps you save money on item's you already buy, click on the link below to get a $10 bonus! After $20 you can send the funds to a PayPal account or a gift card (wal-mart,target,giant eagle etc)

https://www.ibotta.com/r/vkubwkv

Don't have Ibotta? download it here:

Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ibotta.android

iPhone https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ibotta/id559887125

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket101 View Post
    nice, ill do this at the end of month (just paid my t-mobile bill)...if u buy unlock phone from bestbuy AND a cricket SIM and phone plan..bestbuy will knock off $50 of the phone during checkout!!im in need of a new phone really bad, just trying find something that work on both t-mobile and att LTE bands...after 2-3 months ill be going back to t-mobile (cant beat with VOLTE and it works with landlines and other carriers, doesnt have to be t-mobile to t-mobile)....doing all this just to get a really good deal on phones that are already onsale..plus cricket offers and refer codes i pretty much have free service for a short few months

also they have the cricket refill cards on sale as well!...$32 for the $40 card but this is only when u buy a SIM card https://www.bestbuy.com/site/offer/2...t1489674869164

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast