Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What happened to the thread about tethering warnings etc?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by indyzzzz View Post
    don't worry. When they repeal net neutrality, you will get your wish. Corporations that provide internet access will benefit at your expense. You will even get to pay for the same data twice. Enjoy :d
    blatantly political post

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach View Post
    Haven't read anymore either. Was that something that even happened?

I think I'll tether a 10GB file tonight and see. If I get a message I'll post it. If I do then someone else needs to do the same using VPN and see if it changes anything.
    You seem to really want to push this data usage thing on Cricket. Please don't kill it for the rest of us. Don't provoke Cricket / AT&T into doing something that we all will regret.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sprintleaver View Post
    You seem to really want to push this data usage thing on Cricket. Please don't kill it for the rest of us. Don't provoke Cricket / AT&T into doing something that we all will regret.
    Wow you're not a narcissist are you..

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sharp99 View Post
    Wow you're not a narcissist are you..
    Here comes the b1geast troll again. I feel sorry for your lonely life with nothing better to do than troll the HoFo Cricket forum.

Feedback Score
    Here comes the b1geast troll again. I feel sorry for your lonely life with nothing better to do than troll the HoFo Cricket forum.
    Whoever you're taking about...... But it's good that everybody should be anti Sprint since you are, you're that important.

Device(s)
    Cricket note 4's-vzw note 4-tmb rugby 3
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Not being critical of any reply, but I'm really interested in the topic, and someone indicated the original thread got way off topic. Maybe we could start another thread on these other(off topic)subjects.

There was good info on that thread.
    Last edited by plane; 12-29-2017 at 10:36 PM.

Feedback Score
    I going to do what I want. I'm not here for the greater good of wireless. That notion is a farce at best. It's private industry.

Feedback Score
    I going to do what I want. I'm not here for the greater good of wireless. That notion is a farce at best. It's private industry.
    Don't ruin it for the rest of us

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyjones View Post
    Don't ruin it for the rest of us
    You have no idea how awesome that would be. 1 person ruins unlimited data on Cricket.
    Do you have no real understamding of how insignificant you are as an individual? Cricket alone has millions of subscribers. AT&T has 100+ million. It would be unfeasible. What I write a script or app to constantly download data and get everyone I know on Cricket to use it? Battery life alone makes it impossible.

As my data experiment continues I'll let you guys know if I get any warnings.

Feedback Score
    You have no idea how awesome that would be. 1 person ruins unlimited data on Cricket.
    Do you have no real understamding of how insignificant you are as an individual? Cricket alone has millions of subscribers. AT&T has 100+ million. It would be unfeasible. What I write a script or app to constantly download data and get everyone I know on Cricket to use it? Battery life alone makes it impossible.

As my data experiment continues I'll let you guys know if I get any warnings.
    Lol most people here seem to think they know what's best for Cricket, give away the iPhone x for good vibes and "loyalty"!! Cricket owes me, I've spent $16 dollars over the last 6 months!

Sent from my K88 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sharp99 View Post
    Lol most people here seem to think they know what's best for Cricket, give away the iPhone x for good vibes and "loyalty"!! Cricket owes me, I've spent $16 dollars over the last 6 months!

Sent from my K88 using HoFo mobile app
    People are silly. I was exploiting rewards and the $.99 phones too. I am probably going to port over and try Sprint (again) in February when I finally have to start paying my bill. I will be looking to do the BYOD free year thing. My family doesn't leave the city areas without me so no coverage out in BFE for them isn't an issue. Worst case scenario I have to get a prepaid SIM.

Got the excessive data usage at 16.5GB. Haven't gotten a tether warning yet, but I've only pulled in 4.7GB tethering thus far.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    People are silly. I was exploiting rewards and the $.99 phones too. I am probably going to port over and try Sprint (again) in February when I finally have to start paying my bill. I will be looking to do the BYOD free year thing. My family doesn't leave the city areas without me so no coverage out in BFE for them isn't an issue. Worst case scenario I have to get a prepaid SIM.

Got the excessive data usage at 16.5GB. Haven't gotten a tether warning yet, but I've only pulled in 4.7GB tethering thus far.
    The BYOD offer ends January 30, so u need to to do it earlier

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Cell_Phone33 View Post
    The BYOD offer ends January 30, so u need to to do it earlier

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using HoFo mobile app
    I appreciate this information. That has me losing most of the month that I already have paid for... It would be a shame to miss out on the promotion though. Can I port one number in then add more lines at the "free" rate?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3