Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: About the free phones that come with the 4 for $100

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    83
    Feedback Score
    0

    About the free phones that come with the 4 for $100

    The free phones you get from signing up for the 4 for $100 deal, are they free after rebate or are they free right then and there?

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    492
    Feedback Score
    0
    $100 instant credit, so $100 phones will be free except for taxes based on the full price.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    695
    Feedback Score
    0
    Corporate stores don't charge tax even in high tax NYC. Dealers are crooks, don't buy from them.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,056
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahroo View Post
    The free phones you get from signing up for the 4 for $100 deal, are they free after rebate or are they free right then and there?

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Signing up? Ummmmm try porting.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    83
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sharp99 View Post
    Signing up? Ummmmm try porting.
    Wait I have to port in for that to work?

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    492
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahroo View Post
    Wait I have to port in for that to work?

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Yes, from non T-Mobile carriers

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    83
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by punishedsnake View Post
    Yes, from non T-Mobile carriers
    I don't see anything saying I have to port in.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    492
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahroo View Post
    I don't see anything saying I have to port in.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    If you want free phones you do.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    192
    Feedback Score
    0

    Corporate vs Dealers?

    Quote Originally Posted by william83 View Post
    Corporate stores don't charge tax even in high tax NYC. Dealers are crooks, don't buy from them.
    hmmm.....this is interesting. How do you know which stores are corporate and which are Dealers?
    Get the best in Fitness Training with Fitness Professionals!
    www.TopFitnessStrategies.com

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    83
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyotex21 View Post
    hmmm.....this is interesting. How do you know which stores are corporate and which are Dealers?
    You can check on the website where a corporate store is located

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 01:57 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-01-2004, 04:25 PM
  3. Is the 8890/8850 the only phone that comes with a Metal Housing?
    By Rengoku in forum General Mobile Questions and Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2003, 02:41 AM
  4. Question about a GSM phone that comes with a plan
    By McB in forum Rogers Wireless
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-24-2003, 04:54 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-23-2003, 05:41 PM

Bookmarks