Thread: Has Airvoice cs improved at all after their lifeline mess?

Feedback Score

Has Airvoice cs improved at all after their lifeline mess?

Just checking in. Has calls to Air Voice changed for the better or are they still stuck in lousy cs land because of all those lifeline customers sucking the resources away for us paying ones? I mean I don't feel safe from Feelsafe their Lifeline brand.

Feedback Score
    Don't know about calls but I was recently on vacation and they answered my support form question in a few hours by email. BTW, no international SMS even though the plan description says you get it.

ike

Feedback Score
    Called a couple of days ago and was on hold for about an hour. Filled out a support form and got a reply within an hours. They mentioned that they were working on the tech support problem

Mike

Feedback Score

Mehhhh.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by eznoh View Post
    Called a couple of days ago and was on hold for about an hour. Filled out a support form and got a reply within an hours. They mentioned that they were working on the tech support problem

Mike
    Yeah, they said this months and months ago when I asked them if they were going to change plans too.. the old Air Voice is damaged goods... still alive but not what it was... too busy diverting all their time and energy to the (no offense) Lifeline program vamplres getting their free service in California and maybe two other states.. lmao.