Thread: Disconnect Letters

Feedback Score

Disconnect Letters

Just wondering if anyone else that lives in a LTEiRA area has gotten a disconnect letter since the ones got disconnected in October. I live in one of those areas and have a fear of being disconnected. I can't just leave. I don't have them money to pay off devices. I have the fUDP. Use too much data for a smaller plan.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    They won't charge you any of the termination fee or the payments of the phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    They would if I just decide to leave and don't get kicked off. I'm just wondering if I'm safe for now or if I can expect a letter soon.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisrfaw View Post
    They would if I just decide to leave and don't get kicked off. I'm just wondering if I'm safe for now or if I can expect a letter soon.
    They really are going after, so best is to switch now than later, save that device payment installments. Get another reliable provider sooner than later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisrfaw View Post
    Just wondering if anyone else that lives in a LTEiRA area has gotten a disconnect letter since the ones got disconnected in October. I live in one of those areas and have a fear of being disconnected. I can't just leave. I don't have them money to pay off devices. I have the fUDP. Use too much data for a smaller plan.
    I received the termination letter in October after purchasing an iPhone 6s on installments in September. My other two lines were paid off. My in laws switched to Verizon from AT&T right before the first batch of letters went out around June or July. Verizon paid off their phones from AT&T and let them finance an S8+, an iPhone 6s, and another cheaper Samsung phone. They’ve yet to receive a letter.

I’d bet that after Verizon gets some return on their investment my in laws will be terminated too. That’s the only reason I can think of for them not being terminated.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB294 View Post
    My in laws switched to Verizon from AT&T right before the first batch of letters went out around June or July. Verizon paid off their phones from AT&T and let them finance an S8+, an iPhone 6s, and another cheaper Samsung.
    I was wrong, they switched to Verizon after the first batch of letters went out. Verizon allowed them to do this knowing they were in the process of terminating people in LRA areas.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Ok thanks

Sent from my VS996 using HoFo mobile app