Thread: My two non contact gudp with two

Device(s)
    samsung captivate
    Carrier(s)
    att pay as you go
    Feedback Score
    1 (67%)

My two non contact gudp with two

Ok I have two gudp lines. These are the only lines on the account. After contract expired bill went from 203 to 249. Now my friend is saying we have to split the bill 125 now from 80. Is this right? Just for two freaking lines? Now we own our own phones just to let you know. Never used dpp and don't plan on using it. Some guy from Verizon saying if we get on new plan it will be 169 but I don't want to deal with the restrictions on the new plan. Thinking about jumping ship and going to att for a much lesser price.

Device(s)
    SM-G935U
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by warriorpluto View Post
    Ok I have two gudp lines. These are the only lines on the account. After contract expired bill went from 203 to 249. Now my friend is saying we have to split the bill 125 now from 80. Is this right? Just for two freaking lines? Now we own our own phones just to let you know. Never used dpp and don't plan on using it. Some guy from Verizon saying if we get on new plan it will be 169 but I don't want to deal with the restrictions on the new plan. Thinking about jumping ship and going to att for a much lesser price.
    Go for it. But the AT&T plan will have the same restrictions (tethering and 22GB deprioritization).

Device(s)
    samsung captivate
    Carrier(s)
    att pay as you go
    Feedback Score
    1 (67%)
    Oh I know. But it will be a little bit cheaper and my phone options will be greatly increased. If I go to att I can finally use my Samsung Galaxy a9 pro. The battery lasts three days without charging. I still need someone to answer my question about the billing

Device(s)
    SM-G935U
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Oh I know. But it will be a little bit cheaper and my phone options will be greatly increased. If I go to att I can finally use my Samsung Galaxy a9 pro. The battery lasts three days without charging. I still need someone to answer my question about the billing
    What's your billing question? The gUDP would go up $20 per line out of contract, so that part is absolutely right. Was there another question I missed?

Device(s)
    samsung captivate
    Carrier(s)
    att pay as you go
    Feedback Score
    1 (67%)
    So where does the other 49 dollars come in at?

Device(s)
    SM-G935U
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    So where does the other 49 dollars come in at?
    Because your friend who actually pays the bill wants to split the $250 bill in half with you. That seems like a reasonable ask. It sounds like before the price hike, he was eating part of your side of the bill. If you went on your own with the modern VZW plan, you'd be looking at about $90 with tax. I don't think that's much different from AT&T's price. I believe over there it's $65 + $20 + tax.

Device(s)
    samsung captivate
    Carrier(s)
    att pay as you go
    Feedback Score
    1 (67%)
    Quote Originally Posted by weskeene View Post
    Because your friend who actually pays the bill wants to split the $250 bill in half with you. That seems like a reasonable ask. It sounds like before the price hike, he was eating part of your side of the bill. If you went on your own with the modern VZW plan, you'd be looking at about $90 with tax. I don't think that's much different from AT&T's price. I believe over there it's $65 + $20 + tax.
    I'll just pay the 125 for now until a better option comes along. I'm going to turn in my last two Comcast boxes to offset this new billing. You know what the old saying is... Someone not going to get paid lol