Thread: Ultimate reliability to the n'th degree?

Device(s)
    Panasonic Toughpad FZ-N1
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Ultimate reliability to the n'th degree?

Team,

I've recently switched from Verizon to ATT for my main line that I use for work. When I use it I mean I really use it!!! I crank out easily 10,000 minutes/month and that's not including weekend use... I literally receive HUNDREDS of phone calls per day. I have been absoletly BLOWN AWAY by ATT's ability to ALWAYS get the phone calls through when they POUR IN 2 - 3 at a time on my cell + my desk phone which also twins to my cell!!! ATT has even done better than Verizon IMO based on my area (I'm in Oswego and Montgomery, IL for work and home).

With that I like the idea of rugged so I bought a Cat S41 because it's rugged and has a nice 5000mah battery. It gets me though a day no problem but it's buggy. The Bluetooth on it BLOWS. Now I know the CAT S60 is better as far as reliability as I've used it back in the T-Mobile days (T-Mobile sucks compared to Verizon and ATT by me) but if I'm going to downgrade as far as the CPU is concerned I thought to myself:

"In the last 15 years which phones have been the absolute best as far as this massive call volume and reliability for not crashing and having the bluetooth working correctly?"

Honestly Palm Pilot and my blackberries were what came to mind. Again, I'm not some kid trying to watch videos and go on the internet... My primary use is #1) making millions of phone calls and receiving millions of phone calls, #2) chatting on my Pure Chat app with customers and 3) Email.... THOUSANDS of emails PER DAY

For my insanely high requirement do you think the Blackberry KeyONE Black Edition with the higher 4GB RAM would be more reliable than a regular $500 - $1000 flagship phone?

Yes, I know I'm comparing an apple to an orange by comparing the rugged Cat phone to it but I'm not finding something that is reliable and rugged so between the two, reliable is more important than rugged because I also have a nice waterproof camera for use at the water park with my kids, etc, etc...

Thanks!
    Verizon baby!

Feedback Score
    You need an assistant.
    Maybe this Motorola Moto Z Force Droid
    http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=5209
    As a US citizen I have the right to criticize my government. My thanks for this is endless in magnitude.

Fascism is here led by a hypersensitive psychopathic dictator having complete power, obsessively suppressing criticism, regimenting industry & commerce. Emboldening racism & aggressive nationalism.

Red Pocket (AT&T) $255yr UTnT 3GB
    AirVoice (AT&T) $20mo UTnT 50MB
    T-Mo Gold Rewards $10yr exp ext
    Tello (Sprint) $5 1+call/3mo=no exp x2

Device(s)
    Panasonic Toughpad FZ-N1
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I have an assistant LOL. I had the Z Force Droid when I was on Verizon as well and the battery was fine but it too was not perfect. A tad buggy on the bluetooth.

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Ultimate reliability to the n'th degree?

What about an iPhone 8 Plus with a LifeProof case? The battery on this thing is a beast. I usually end the day with 60%+ battery life with moderate usage. I use Bluetooth in my truck all the time.

Or the Galaxy S8 Active?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your results may vary. Network performance differs per user location.

Feedback Score
    I thought about this again. OP 2 things.

First if you're on the phone ALL the time every phone model will have heat issues. And that leads to bugginess.

Second voluntarily rebooting a cell phone 1-3 times a day will increase it's reliability & longevity. Uptime enthusiasts say it ain't so but it is.