Thread: Can I switch from GizmoPal to iPhone and back again?

Device(s)
    iPhone 8
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

Can I switch from GizmoPal to iPhone and back again?

I've decided I want the iPhone X but I'm not eligible for a new phone yet without paying the balance of my 8 (yeah...don't ask...lol. I like frequent upgrades, what can I say? ) My son has a GizmoPal that I bought 3rd party so his line has an upgrade. I assume that would just be like any other "regular" phone, where I could just do the upgrade, then swap to my line and reactivate the GizmoPal, reinstating his $5 line?

Feedback Score
    should be easy as just swapping the sim card in the phone. providing the GizmoPal takes the same size sim.

Feedback Score
    Thats exactly what I've done and have no issues. Did the same on an iPhone 7 and was all good too

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JenJen View Post
    I've decided I want the iPhone X but I'm not eligible for a new phone yet without paying the balance of my 8 (yeah...don't ask...lol. I like frequent upgrades, what can I say? ) My son has a GizmoPal that I bought 3rd party so his line has an upgrade. I assume that would just be like any other "regular" phone, where I could just do the upgrade, then swap to my line and reactivate the GizmoPal, reinstating his $5 line?
    You can finance the iPhone X through Apple's iPhone Upgrade Program directly through Apple.

Device(s)
    iPhone 8
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VerizonNoMore View Post
    You can finance the iPhone X through Apple's iPhone Upgrade Program directly through Apple.
    No need for that as we’re grandfathered into the old Verizon plan that gives us $25 off per month per line that has a device payment agreement. ��

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JenJen View Post
    No need for that as we’re grandfathered into the old Verizon plan that gives us $25 off per month per line that has a device payment agreement.
    Sounds like the More Everything plan.