Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Can I switch from GizmoPal to iPhone and back again?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Near Columbus, OH
    Posts
    1,977
    Device(s)
    iPhone 8
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0

    Can I switch from GizmoPal to iPhone and back again?

    I've decided I want the iPhone X but I'm not eligible for a new phone yet without paying the balance of my 8 (yeah...don't ask...lol. I like frequent upgrades, what can I say? ) My son has a GizmoPal that I bought 3rd party so his line has an upgrade. I assume that would just be like any other "regular" phone, where I could just do the upgrade, then swap to my line and reactivate the GizmoPal, reinstating his $5 line?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,475
    Feedback Score
    0
    should be easy as just swapping the sim card in the phone. providing the GizmoPal takes the same size sim.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    27
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thats exactly what I've done and have no issues. Did the same on an iPhone 7 and was all good too

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    617
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JenJen View Post
    I've decided I want the iPhone X but I'm not eligible for a new phone yet without paying the balance of my 8 (yeah...don't ask...lol. I like frequent upgrades, what can I say? ) My son has a GizmoPal that I bought 3rd party so his line has an upgrade. I assume that would just be like any other "regular" phone, where I could just do the upgrade, then swap to my line and reactivate the GizmoPal, reinstating his $5 line?
    You can finance the iPhone X through Apple's iPhone Upgrade Program directly through Apple.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Near Columbus, OH
    Posts
    1,977
    Device(s)
    iPhone 8
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by VerizonNoMore View Post
    You can finance the iPhone X through Apple's iPhone Upgrade Program directly through Apple.
    No need for that as we’re grandfathered into the old Verizon plan that gives us $25 off per month per line that has a device payment agreement. ��

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    617
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JenJen View Post
    No need for that as we’re grandfathered into the old Verizon plan that gives us $25 off per month per line that has a device payment agreement.
    Sounds like the More Everything plan.

Similar Threads

  1. You can now switch from prepaid to postpaid and not lose grandfathered plan
    By Greg111r in forum Freedom Mobile (previously Wind Mobile)
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 10:20 PM
  2. Can I switch from CDMA to HSPA and keep my plan?
    By ehlive in forum TELUS Mobility
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-12-2010, 01:25 PM
  3. Switching From i9 to KRZR and Back Again
    By Kolt Seavers in forum Boost Mobile
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 11:11 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-10-2005, 09:01 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-07-2004, 12:57 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks