Phones
    Nokia Lumia 920
    Nokia Lumia 920
    Carriers
    Fido
    Ufone GSM
    Feedback Score

DISH Network Card Programming

Hey. My smartcard just blew today...and now it says I am not authorized to watch any channel. The card that I had lasted me about three months. Is there anyone who could program the card at a reasonable price and that it lasts long? Please tell me the prices and locations for re-programming. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    I also want to know.......my card had been "bomb" for a few times already. approximately every 3 months. That makes me tired keep on reprogramming it. and my final decision? Using bell expressXX now.......

Phones
    Motorola V60i - Not Broken or Lost Yet!
    Wore my Nokia 5185 in the swimming pool!
    Dropped my Star Tac and broke it!
    Carrier
    Alltel
    Feedback Score

Lightbulb

I have been running the same DSS code since November. I have not had any problems. The code is private and has never been posted where DTV could get to it. Most dealers in DSS stuff D/L off the NET and program cards with the same freeware that DTV has access to. I assume the same happens with DISH.

These sites have info on both DSS and DISH

http://www.cyber2day.com/dish/Satnews.html

http://www.hitecsat.com/index.htm

The following is a site that has many forums on sat and other topics. I would ask the dudes on it where to get quailty card programming.

http://www.mauisun.org/cgi-bin/forum...r=63&SUBMIT=Go

When you get it going again, plase post what you leaned!
    Phredog

"I felt a great disturbance in the force. It felt as if a thousand voices cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced."

Phones
    Sony Ericsson P900
    Sony Ericsson T630
    Sony Ericsson Z200
    Carriers
    Fido
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score
    I can re-programmed the Card for you.

Which Dish Network Card did you have? RCA one?

I charged $20.

Carriers
    {Bell Canada}
    {Telus Mobility}
    Feedback Score
    phredog,

Since November is great! Which program do you use? Is this Direct or Dish?

(I know, I know, same company. Still...)

Phones
    Carrier
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by Hello?
    phredog,

Since November is great! Which program do you use? Is this Direct or Dish?
    It is with Direct. It is a slightly modified clone of a subbed card. You have to buy the PPV, and wipe them lator. If you leave a PPV on the card for more than about 6 weeks or you order 25 it will not let you do any more until you wipe them.

I used to use activation, but my cards CAM got blacklisted. I tired using it in a known good CAM, but the tiers didn't stay long.

I tried 3M's, but had little luck cuz your video keeps freezing. Even the new "jumpless" 3M's do the same. The problem is they all come from the net, and DTV can D/L them to study.

If you like using 3M you can get the 3M of the month from: http://www.hitecsat.com/index.htm , but they are only good for about that - A month. DTV will D/L them and zap them on you!

Carriers
    {Bell Canada}
    {Telus Mobility}
    Feedback Score
    Thanks!

BTW, the links you provided, is one of them your dealer, if you had someone do it for you?

All the dealers I go to or have approached me want to sell me 3M, and for good reason; that's what makes them rich!

Your method, which one is it on the site (ie what is it called?) I have, or rather had, both direct and dish side by side, one for cricket the other for PPV, and they both died at the same time! WTF???!!!

Thanks again!

Phones
    BlackBerry Bold 9700 & Storm 2 9550
    BlackBerry 8700r, 8800, 8320, 8900, 8220, 9000, 9530, 9630, 8530
    Sold: Apple iPhone 2G/3G, SE W810i, Z520a, S710a, T637, T616, T200; P800, T68i
    Carriers
    Rogers/Telus
    Bell
    Feedback Score

Re: DISH Network Card Programming

Originally posted by hkalltheway
    Hey. My smartcard just blew today...and now it says I am not authorized to watch any channel. The card that I had lasted me about three months. Is there anyone who could program the card at a reasonable price and that it lasts long? Please tell me the prices and locations for re-programming. Thanks.
    go to http://www.sattech.net for more info?!?! hehe. man, i didn't know there were this many...*ahem, you know. =)
    250 min, UL eve/we @ 6pm, UL incoming, UL SMS, R2R, CID, VM, & 100min CDN LD = $25 - $5 credit + 15% off Better Choice Bundles + SAF + 911 = $27.63/month
    curtis_tom's feedback
    curtis_tom's old special Royal Bank corp plan

Phones
    Carrier
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by Hello?
    Thanks!

BTW, the links you provided, is one of them your dealer, if you had someone do it for you?

All the dealers I go to or have approached me want to sell me 3M, and for good reason; that's what makes them rich!

Your method, which one is it on the site (ie what is it called?) I have, or rather had, both direct and dish side by side, one for cricket the other for PPV, and they both died at the same time! WTF???!!!

Thanks again!
    Actually I baught my programmer at the local electronics swap meet for $75. I just D/L all my driver software, and reading material off the net (from those links). I got my actual code from my friend who is much more skilled than I.

3M's are simpler for the dealers becuse it allows fully open viewing. It also requires little maintenace until it goes down. Unfortunately 3M's go down a lot. Also keep in mind that a 3M will work in any part of the continent. Clones, and activation must be custom for your regon.