Page 5 of 120 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Fastest You Ever Drove?

Device(s)
    Nokia 8860 (Defunct)
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Wongster,

I know you got a new car and everything and yer all excited about it and stuff, but you gotta chill out on those speeds, especially on the highways and regular roads. I don't wanna sound like yer mom or anything, but keep in mind that even though yer going fast its yer business, but when ya hit innocent by-standers it becomes their business.

Here's a little gallery of what could happen, warning, these pictures are VERY VERY graphic, if you've got a weak stomach, I would advise you NOT to click on the link below.

-----------------------------------
    DO NOT CLICK THE LINK IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE GORY GORY NASTY THINGS. i posted thsi because allot of you idiots that brag about doing stupid crap ont eh highways need to see what can happen when you have too much speed and too little sense.

this is what happens when you get an idiot in an over priced, overpowered luxury car

he was going 170 wiht a passenger in a ferrari and apparently lost control... if he can lose control.. imagine what a cougar would do

DONT BE STUPID LIKE THIS MAN
    -----------------------------------

Device(s)
    6310i & R520mc & T68i
    Carrier(s)
    Microcell
    Feedback Score

Question link, you say ?

What link ?

Trancanu
    ... moderation is the opposite of excess ...

Feedback Score
    Originally posted by curtise_tom
    it's a really good idea to memorize the headlights of these cop cars.
    Here's one example.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    [SVWComm] Member Since 2001

Device(s)
    Nokia 8860 (Defunct)
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Sorry heres the link:

DO NOT CLICK THE LINK IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE GORY GORY NASTY THINGS. i posted thsi because allot of you idiots that brag about doing stupid crap ont eh highways need to see what can happen when you have too much speed and too little sense.

this is what happens when you get an idiot in an over priced, overpowered luxury car

he was going 170 wiht a passenger in a ferrari and apparently lost control... if he can lose control.. imagine what a cougar would do

DONT BE STUPID LIKE THIS MAN

http://www.amplus.com.br/crashed/ferrari/ferrari1.htm

Device(s)
    6310i & R520mc & T68i
    Carrier(s)
    Microcell
    Feedback Score

Arrow

I can confirm it really is gory and nasty and .... *shudders*

Trancanu

Device(s)
    HTC
    Feedback Score
    I think I'm going to eat lunch now.
    Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Device(s)
    T616
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    oh well sucks to be him,

piyo we all know your feelings, an yet you continue to read these posts and *****, as you can see it changes very little.

MOST people on this board are reasonable, hell read the posts, people get scared, and only hit the speed for 1 sec then slow to 120, and everyone says "it was 2 am, or the road was a ghost town"

wrongster even said " know of any races tracks i can goto to drive faster"

so lay off, you know what, we are all going to die, innoncent people, well thats another thing. but lets face it, cars are not made for any speed above 10 mph (bumpers are good for 5mph) ever been hit by a car? even at 20k/h it hurts, so ur dead at most speeds.

was the ferrari using a seat belt?

Device(s)
    Sharp SH-09D
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    OK FIRST.. MY NAME IS WONGSTER!!!!!.. NOT WRONGSTER!!!!

Piyo319.. yes yes.. dont worry.. even though i talk about driving fast... and stuff.. I am a responsible driver.. I've been driving since I was 16.. and i'm 23.. so thats about 7 years under my belt...

and no. i'm not those crazy drivers who drive wreckless and cut people off.. I wont lie that i drive sometimes faster than the speed limit allows, but I dont go crazy reckless..

If you read one of my post.. i did ask if there was a race track I could join to race....

and yes.. i saw those pictures.. and yes i guess its gory... i've seen worse.. in real life... so dont worry...

hey you guys going to the howard meeting on july 6 or 7th?

it would be great if you guys could show up.. as well would be great to meet all you guys..
    [Selling 6FT DVI to DVI Cables]

My Call Sign for XBOX Live is : SS Talon
    My Call Sign for PS3 is : sstalon
    Game Center is : sstalon
    Ping is : sstalon
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    signature to help him gain world domination.

Device(s)
    OnePlus One
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    man, somehow i think those pics were staged. what kind of police puts up the tape, but leaves the scene for viewers to take a look at nasty stuff? i don't wanna disrespect the dead (if it's true), but the guy is wearing panties or at least looks like it.

the only nasty accident i seen was in TO. the big accident on steeles, near warden i think?!?! remember that? that was last year. of course being like a natural human being and interested in seeing the stuff, i tried to get as close as possible, i even tried to peek over the fence, but got threatened by the popo with a pepper spray.

anyway...who here as road rage? i certainly do. though most of the time i just yell in the car and if i pass the idiot, i give them a dirty look. if it's pure stupidity, i honk and give the dirty look. if it's really serious and the other side is mad, i open the window and give them hell...ooh i'm bad, but parents said enough of the seriousness, cuz i never know who the hell is behind the wheel and it could be a serial killer or a madman!
    Current Plan: Koodo $48 MB/SK
    cuto's feedback
    cuto's old special RBC corp plan
    Old plan - 250 min, UL eve/we @ 6pm, UL incoming, UL SMS, R2R, CID, VM, & 100min CDN LD = $25 - $5 credit + 15% off Better Choice Bundles + SAF + 911 = $27.63/month

Device(s)
    Nokia 8860 (Defunct)
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by Killa-b
    oh well sucks to be him,

piyo we all know your feelings, an yet you continue to read these posts and *****, as you can see it changes very little.

MOST people on this board are reasonable, hell read the posts, people get scared, and only hit the speed for 1 sec then slow to 120, and everyone says "it was 2 am, or the road was a ghost town"

wrongster even said " know of any races tracks i can goto to drive faster"

so lay off, you know what, we are all going to die, innoncent people, well thats another thing. but lets face it, cars are not made for any speed above 10 mph (bumpers are good for 5mph) ever been hit by a car? even at 20k/h it hurts, so ur dead at most speeds.

was the ferrari using a seat belt?
    btw, the hasty post was quoted from my car club boards, so I didn't write it.

dont get me wrong here, Im not here impose my morals, ethics or rights onto you, hey do as you please, but I just wanted just shed some light onto those who think that this sort of stuff is okey. racing is on the rise and will always be until they make nerf cars, I doubt anything can stop it. but I guess Im trying to do here is just minimize it cuz hey, I dont want to be struck by one of you guys if you decide to go nuts after some civic punk cuts you off.

hey, I'll be honest with you, I used to drive like a maniac when I first got my car. I was 17 or so when I could drive by myself legally, I had a talon tsi too as my first car. I went nuts with it, would over take slow traffic in the oncoming lanes in the rain and stupid stuff like that. At that age you think that your driving skills are far superior and that you would never make a mistake that would cost me my life. Anyways, I was lucky enough to survive through that time, with constant nagging from my friends and family telling me about how dangerous it was. Well it worked, I dont drive fast or eractically anymore, I obey speed limits (maybe 10 above or so :P). After seeing those pictures maybe last year or so, it confirmed my belief of street racing and driving at excessive speeds is just gonna kill me one day. But I also think that this period of crazy driving also subsides as I grew older and matured.

shrug, its kind of hard to convince a new driver with a powerful car at their disposal not to speed or race... its like they got something to prove to the world.

me posting and b*tching to you guys about it might not change *your* mentality, but could have a posibility of changing someone elses'. That slight chance of that happening already makes this post worth while.

about the pictures be staged, QUOTE from my boards:

I heard that this took place in Brazil and the guy driving stole the car and hit the pedestrian. Well I talked to my dad last night because he goes to Brazil every once in a while for business, and he said something like this isn't an uncommon thing. They drive little cars all past 100mph on the freeway, and for some stupid reason people try to cross the highway all the time. He said you literally see dead bodies on the side of the road from all the people getting hit and it's like human road kill. This all started to make sense because I couldn't understand why there would be a mangled guy around a guard rail considering most people usually don't walk around highways. Brazil is a Class A ***** hole and they really need to fix all the poverty problems there.
    Last edited by piyo319; 05-22-2002 at 11:33 PM.

Device(s)
    Sharp SH-09D
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    well like i said.. i wont lie.. i do go over the speed limit every now and then... but one day at work. i was bored. and thought to my self.. what was the fastest anybody ever drove......

but i understand what you mean... but dont worry.. this isn't my first car.... .. and certainly wont be my last.

Device(s)
    T616
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    ok, i respect that 100%. i think most people are wrong things with the most right they can put into it.

anywho i have to go, but ill write more later

Device(s)
    Ericsson T68
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T GSM CA, TIM (IT), Swiss GSM (CH)
    Feedback Score
    i speed down the streets with my piaggio vespa actually that is such a comfortable way to get around in naples italy hehe vespa vespa 2 stroke engines rule heheh
    -=Nokia the Past, SonyEricsson the Future!!=-
    FORZA AZZURRI ||||||||||||||||||||

Device(s)
    Sharp SH-09D
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    ok, i respect that 100%. i think most people are wrong things with the most right they can put into it.

anywho i have to go, but ill write more later
    huh?

Device(s)
    6310i & R520mc & T68i
    Carrier(s)
    Microcell
    Feedback Score

Talking Ha-HA

i think most people are wrong things with the most right they can put into it.

Hehe, , funniest quote from a H.rums member ...

Trancanu

Page 5 of 120 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 55 105 ... LastLast