Thread: Not Receiving Voicemail Messages!!

Phones
    z600
    e715
    Carrier
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score

Unhappy Not Receiving Voicemail Messages!!

Is this happening to anyone? I have two different phones with this problem, so I know it's pretty much a T-mobile issue. Sometimes people call me and leave voicemail messages. However, for some reason a few times, I would not receive a voicemail message until AFTER I receive two voicemails. Then all of a sudden I have 2 voicemails with the first one being from the first person who left a message. the problem is, sometimes that first voicemail is from a few days prior and I won't know that I have a message until a second person leaves a message. This is becoming a real hassle for me since I do alot of business on my phone.

Feedback Score
    i left a friend a voicemail yesterday she got it today. It wasnt even in the system, until almost a day later.

Phones
    iPhone 3G
    TMO PAYG
    Carriers
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score

me too

I seem to be having the same problem. Has anyone found out a solution? Is this a known Tmobile problem right now?

Phones
    My Touch 4G Slide
    In the past lots of Motos, a Qualcomm and a few Nokias
    Carriers
    T-Mobile -
    Feedback Score
    My phone's set up to receive a sms for every email I get in two different POP accounts. It was working fine up until about a week ago. Now I'm lucky to get one for every 5 or 6 emails sent to me. I was hoping it would clear up soon, but if it doesn't I'm going to have to call CS.

Feedback Score
    not mean to be rude but what does email have to with voicemail?

Phones
    My Touch 4G Slide
    In the past lots of Motos, a Qualcomm and a few Nokias
    Carriers
    T-Mobile -
    Feedback Score
    It's not the voicemail he's talking about, but the SMS notification that he's not getting on time. Same with my email SMS notifications from TMO.

Phone
    SE T610
    Carrier
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    Here as well; the notification came several hours after the voicemail was left.

This seems to be a recent problem, as they used to come within a minute or so after the caller completed their message.
    Read you later,
    Cary

You can get hurt out here on the cutting edge.

Feedback Score
    I have had this problem too. It has always been this way since I signed up a year ago. It's frustrating to get your message days later. I talked to CS once about it and they said it was my phone and sent me a replacement. No change.