Thread: V600 Black Edition

Device(s)
    Motorola A1200, V600i, V600, V80, T720, V3688
    Feedback Score

V600 Black Edition

Hi there everybody. Is it true that the limited black edition of the V600 going to have a video recording feature? I've read this in a magazine but I think it's misstyping. So can anyone with more knowledge confirm this matter. Thanx.

Device(s)
    Motorola V600 (new hotness)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless,
    Feedback Score
    I believe the only confirmed SE V600's are the AM and the 11.7 carat diamon styles. Unless Moto makes a press release otherwise, it's all speculation.

Device(s)
    One Plus One
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    SE V600's

I thought Motorola makes the V600. LOL.

Device(s)
    Motorola V600 (new hotness)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless,
    Feedback Score
    SE = shorthand for special edition. I figured that it would be self explainitory.

Device(s)
    One Plus One
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Originally posted by Nathair
    SE = shorthand for special edition. I figured that it would be self explainitory.
    SE is short for Sony Ericsson here in the forums. Use LE for such phones = Limited Edition.

Device(s)
    iPhone 5S
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I initially read of the SE/LE black v600 in a press release. I do not remember anything about video recording though.

Device(s)
    Touch Pro 2
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Orange Dominicana
    Feedback Score
    on infosyncworld.com there is mention of a blk v600, but no other info is available yet.....

Device(s)
    Nokia N8
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by deemota
    on infosyncworld.com there is mention of a blk v600, but no other info is available yet.....
    This is a common tactic used by companies to boost sales of a particular product when demand starts to drop off or shortly before releasing an updated model. For example, Canon often releases a black version of their consumer digicams before the particular camera's discontinued.

So I wouldn't expect to see an all-black V600 until late in the year (probably right before the release of the V1000).

I also read that the black V600's only going to be sold in Europe, making it expensive and hard-to-find in the USA.
    Vinnie

Device(s)
    Motorola MPX200, V600,V878
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by Vinnie
    This is a common tactic used by companies to boost sales of a particular product when demand starts to drop off or shortly before releasing an updated model. For example, Canon often releases a black version of their consumer digicams before the particular camera's discontinued.

So I wouldn't expect to see an all-black V600 until late in the year (probably right before the release of the V1000).

I also read that the black V600's only going to be sold in Europe, making it expensive and hard-to-find in the USA.

yep looks like its a euro only release

and from the spec the only difference is that it comes with 2 special cases in the box

new software (similar to the fastest software used on the v80) and also a better camera

as for video recording i doubt it . If video recording was planned then i think it would be the first thing motorola would be advertising on this phone.

again it seems like they will only be making 1,000 of these phones

and again this phone is not realy worth it

just wait for v1000 or the new mpx phones

or even the new models from samsung or SE

Device(s)
    W580i Urban Grey
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular(ATT)
    Feedback Score
    what is gonna be so Special about the black v600???
    Disclaimer: When my posts contain criticism on a phone manufacturer and/or service providor are my personal opinion and others are not required to believe it.

Feedback Score
    It will probably be black

Device(s)
    Moto v600, Moto RAZR V3 (black)
    Carrier(s)
    TELCEL GSM
    Feedback Score
    The Limited Edition Black V600 is real, and someone have posted in this forum the Fact sheet from the motorola webpage.

mobile-review.com said it will be 100,000 units not 1,000 as the Aston Martin.
    and the rumors are for an enhanced camera but not video capture..