Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Has anyone used this site for Unlocking??

Phones
    moto v600, v3 razr, nokia 8801
    nokia 3200, samsung e715
    moto v60i
    Carriers
    AT&T GSM
    Feedback Score

version 2.10

I d/led version 2.10 from:

http://www.gsmhacking.com.ua/unimoto210.exe

and then use the user and pw gsmlocker gave me and
    it unlocked my v600

hope this helps.

weiyung

Phones
    Motorola V600 V3xx V9
    Siemens S46, HTC TyTN
    Nokia 7210, Samsung SYNC, Blackjack II
    Carriers
    AT&T
    O2 UK
    Feedback Score
    Gee, why go through all the trouble of getting a cable, software and etc. go to www.westerna.org I got my V600 remotely unlocked by them by just emailing my IMEI number. Less than 24 hours later I got my unlocking codes. However, you'll need a non AT&T sim card.

KeNg

Phones
    Apple iPhone
    Nokia 8801
    Palm Treo 650
    Carrier
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score

Re: finally unlocked

I did the same today, and it did not work. It said "Counter Error". These guys are really frustrating. I told them that if it still does not work this time, I want a full refund.

Originally posted by weiyung
    used gsmlocker

and today used same username & password and was prompted to d/l 2.10, i had 2.08.

did that and it said "unlock ok"

so I guess it worked?

I have at&t put in tmobile sim, and it worked.
    so I'm assuming it'll work with all other sims....

I wish I was back in LA, unlocking is only $20 compared to these ridiculous prices online, but you go to the store to do it.

weiyung

Phones
    Samsung S100
    Panasonic GD 87
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Re: Re: finally unlocked

Originally posted by nlpamg
    I did the same today, and it did not work. It said "Counter Error". These guys are really frustrating. I told them that if it still does not work this time, I want a full refund.
    I finally got the darn thing to work. I ended up using 2.10 of the MotoClient and believe it or not the server was up and the passwork went through. I'm not using thises guys anymore.

Whoever is still having troulb with GSMlocker, try and call them from the number posted earlier in the thread. I did just to bug them.

Feedback Score
    Originally posted by SAsprintman
    They didn't give you any trouble at all? I checked www.gsm-software.com and used their IMEI qualification and was told only option was to Data Cable unlock it.
    And even then if you notice at the bottom of the page they say "This Service will be available Soon" so I wouldn't even bother with them.

Phones
    Samsung Intensity
    -----
    ------
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    awww.. I said to hell with it and told the guys at gsmlocker I want my mony back. I know I wont get all of it back... ( it was in there disclamer) but hay.. They wont get my buisness again. I ended up over at unlockitnow.c0m and They were nice, AND informative. So I will see if I get my code tomorrow.

M0N0LiTh |_|

Phones
    Samsung Intensity
    -----
    ------
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Talking UPDATE...

Welll I am now a happy man. unlockitnow,com came through and got me my code.. And Im in the prossess of getting my refund at gsmlocker,com so... I just have to say Kudos to unlockitnow ...

weeeeeeeeee..

M0N0LiTH

Phones
    Samsung S100
    Panasonic GD 87
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Re: UPDATE...

Originally posted by m0n0lith
    Welll I am now a happy man. unlockitnow,com came through and got me my code.. And Im in the prossess of getting my refund at gsmlocker,com so... I just have to say Kudos to unlockitnow ...

weeeeeeeeee..

M0N0LiTH
    Good to hear. I think it is safe to say that for me I will not be using GSMLocker until I hear better stories. Their Customer Service was brutal.

Phones
    Samsung Intensity
    -----
    ------
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Good to hear. I think it is safe to say that for me I will not be using GSMLocker until I hear better stories. Their Customer Service was brutal
    I here that. On a side note, anyone know where to get the original firmware for a T720 I think the number is (05_08_21R)

Thanks... M0N0LiTH

Phones
    Apple iPhone
    Nokia 8801
    Palm Treo 650
    Carrier
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    The following is my convo with the GSM unlocker people. I'm trying to have paypal refund my money...

Re-Opened:
    Date:4/7/2004 5:59:32 PM
    I tried AGAIN and it STILL did NOT WORK! It told me to download 2.10, and I did. When I used 2.10, it said "COUNTER EXPIRED." What is going on? If your software does not work again this time, I would like a full refund. Thanks.

Solution History:
    Date:4/8/2004 9:33:49 AM

Please confirm us the procedure you followed and the problem appeared. Write us back in details. We shall provide you any solution based on you reply.

Thanks

Solution History:
    Date:4/8/2004 9:34:06 AM

Please confirm us the procedure you followed and the problem appeared. Write us back in details. We shall provide you any solution based on your reply.

Thanks

Re-Opened:
    Date:4/8/2004 11:15:38 AM
    I followed the directions EXACTLY as you guys have it. When I click "unlock", the bottom right hand corner of the program says "counter expired"

Solution History:
    Date:4/9/2004 10:17:07 AM

"Counter Expired" message is received when one unlocks his phone or one messes the procedure for unlocking. We cannot provide alternate login as are charged for each and every login. You have to place order again for additional login.

We apologize for not accepting your request.

Thanks

Phones
    Samsung Intensity
    -----
    ------
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    "Counter Expired" message is received when one unlocks his phone or one messes the procedure for unlocking. We cannot provide alternate login as are charged for each and every login. You have to place order again for additional login.
    That right there is F-ed up... Another reason not to bother with that company.....

Sorry nlpamg,
    That sucks....

M0N0LiTH

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4