Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 35 85 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135
Results 2,011 to 2,012 of 2012

Thread: Definitive Wallpaper thread.

Feedback Score
    Originally posted by BigIke
    drearg,

he has angred HF3.

(I say hf3 cause martian hasn't been seen round here in ages)

OH ×××× you just said that you work with malvos quick remove that coment of HF3 will ban you too.

BANNED BY ASSOCIATION, ×××× I hope I dont get banned for spelling ASSOCIATION correctly seeing as how ××× are the first 3 letters in ASSOCIATION.

Yah one of the other avid poster DEANFX4U was banned also and he was scheduled to be unbanned on 8-6-04 but then HF3 (I think) banned him again until 8-14-04 for no god ×××× reason.

WTF kind of ×××× is that?

Oh BTW Dean was banned for his POLITICAL VIEWS also.
    No one was banned for political views. Please stop spreading inaccuracies

However, flaming on this forum does result in bans. So please watch how you post. (considering you have so many xxx's in your post, I figured I'd remind you).

Thank you.

Feedback Score
    This thread has run its course.

I'd like to point out a few things before this thread lays to rest. It's interesting to note that there have been many requests for another watchful eye over the motorola forum. However, the response in this thread to a moderator watching over a thread that has crossed the line many times over has been more than dissapointing.

For those of you who don't like a moderator taking action and enforcing the rules: sorry. This forum is not a free-for-all where anything goes. There are rules that must be followed, and if they are not followed there are consequences.

The worst part about closing this thread is that there are countless very nice wallpapers. However, the PG-13 rule was laid down and there are several people who not only have tried to cross the line (or successfully done so), but are up at arms about the rules being enfoced.

I appreciate a good wallpaper thread just as much as the next person. If the Nokia forum has wallpapers that are not appropriate, please report the post to a moderator. Unfortunately, I rarely go into the Nokia forum; it's not about playing favorites -- I'm only human and I can only watch over so many things at once.

Further wallpaper threads that display any form of sexual images will be removed (and as the rules state, this is at a moderator's discretion). As many of you have willingly displayed, the PG-13 rules is obviously a difficult one to follow.

Sorry to have shut down a great thread like this. However, people will continue to stretch the limits unless someone puts a stop to this.

Thank you,
    - Moderator HF 3

Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 35 85 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135