Page 3 of 135 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Definitive Wallpaper thread.

Device(s)
    BB Bold
    Carrier(s)
    ATT whatever
    Feedback Score

Device(s)
    Motorola i860
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    Im lovin this
    nice
    My Imaginary friend thinks your crazy
    www.myspace.com/Ineedabeer7

Device(s)
    Motorola V400
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score

Great Stuff

That's some great stuff. I hope you don't mind, but I D/L the lot and put them up on http://wap.rousso.net

Very nice work...
    If we don't make a change now, we'll end up where we're going!

Get Free Content (well... donations are welcome) at
    http://www.stuff4myphone.com

Device(s)
    Motorola V600 (new hotness)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless,
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by emc1683
    I kind of agree. But at the same time, I think the more places to find something the better.
    Well, you're already missing probably near 100 images from yappie's thread and you've probably posted 50 new ones that aren't over there. Yes, the more places to find something the better. . .so long as it's equal. You're creating something new here rather than mirroring the old and updating both. In order to get the content, people will still have to check both threads and you've just made the problem that you were trying to solve worse.

I personally would rather see a media section added. Like at the bottom of the manufacturer discussion.
    Who would be the person to contact about a little forum addition such as this? Howard? Or can the mods do it?
    Good luck on this one, if you actually read the content of yappie's thread, people have been asking for a sticky almost from the start and it's over 30 pages long now. Getting it's own forum section? :laughs: Would you like a Golden Fleece with that Ulysses?

Device(s)
    BB Bold
    Carrier(s)
    ATT whatever
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by Nathair
    Well, you're already missing probably near 100 images from yappie's thread and you've probably posted 50 new ones that aren't over there. Yes, the more places to find something the better. . .so long as it's equal. You're creating something new here rather than mirroring the old and updating both. In order to get the content, people will still have to check both threads and you've just made the problem that you were trying to solve worse.

I am still working on getting images in here, and saving the IMG tags in notepad, when I get this one evened out with that one, then I will take the ones that are in this thread, and not that one, and post them there as well.

As for the media section, I mean, yeah sure, everyone and their mom will hop in there, and see like a 100 wallpapers on a page, then they think WOW that needs to be sticky. Sure alot of people have asked in the acutal thread to get it a sticky, but how many people have actually talked to admin/mods? <- Not a smart a$$ question, like seriously, I wonder how many people have brought this up? I mean I don't think it would hurt anything adding a media section. Would keep the other forums less cluttered I think. Keep them pertaining to dev. stuff, flex's, flashes, news etc.

Device(s)
    Nokia 7210
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    hey, if YOU ARE TOO LAZY TO CHECK MORE THAN ONE THREAD, JUST PICK ONE AND STICK TO IT. Why are you creating all this worthless tension?

If you are gonna argue, dont bother posting here, as the title of the thread says Definitive Wallpaper thread!!

If you aren't going to post a wallpaper or comment on any or even request any, at least don't clutter the thread with useless garbage.

Thanks, and cheers
    TECH (Yes, even mobile) WRITERS WANTED!!:

Anyone wanna join the team at H45H for writing about stuff that geeks 'n nerds would want to read: http://www.h45h.com Then PM or E-mail me.

Device(s)
    BB Bold
    Carrier(s)
    ATT whatever
    Feedback Score
    Movies / comics etc...

Random

Device(s)
    Motorola V600 (new hotness)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless,
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by H45H
    hey, if YOU ARE TOO LAZY TO CHECK MORE THAN ONE THREAD, JUST PICK ONE AND STICK TO IT. Why are you creating all this worthless tension?

If you are gonna argue, dont bother posting here, as the title of the thread says Definitive Wallpaper thread!!

If you aren't going to post a wallpaper or comment on any or even request any, at least don't clutter the thread with useless garbage.

Thanks, and cheers
    It's called a discussion H45H, not an arguement.

If you do happen to check the other thread, you'll notice that I am one of the main posters of wallpapers over there and I am just questioning the logic (and for my part the trouble) of having to check yet another thread for requests and such. I'm happy to fill requests in most cases and people already re-post requests in the one thread. If this thread becomes another place to post requests, and they don't get covered (if Ajax, holle, myself and any others don't check this thread), we're just going to see even more of this.

And by your logic, telling us to stop discussing is just as much "useless garbage" as our discussion. I'll make sure to note your wonderful demeanor here if you ever decide to post a request.

Device(s)
    BB Bold
    Carrier(s)
    ATT whatever
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by H45H

Thanks, and cheers

In Nathair's defense, he has made some good contributions to the post mentioned in the beginning of this thread.

And as far as you guys having to check this thread for requests etc. I dind't figure all of us frequented these two threads. I figured you guys over in the Rogers section could control that, and I could work the motorola part over here. I didn't make this thread thinking that you would feel obligated or something to come over here and fill reuqests in this forum as well.

Nor am I trying to umm discredit your work by any means. I am not taking credit for wallpapers I didn't make. I am more just trying to make another convenient place to find wallpapers.
    Last edited by emc1683; 04-20-2004 at 06:14 PM.

Device(s)
    Nokia 7210
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    sorry ok? but drop the worthless tension and just enjoy the v600. no need to discuss something that doesnt really matter that much. + i hate browsing 100 or so pages, y'kno?

BLADE II

BATMAN

DEAD OR ALIVE EXTREME BEACH VOLLEYBALL + DOAX BIKINI's (AND MODEL, OF COURSE )
    Last edited by H45H; 04-20-2004 at 06:48 PM.

Device(s)
    Motorola V600
    Feedback Score
    AWSOME! these are some really sweet pics!!!!

GREAT thread!

Cmon all.. bump..

Device(s)
    iPhone 5 (64 GB) White
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    yeah its been said before, but ×××× that some GREAT STUFF!!!

especially the DoA volleyball girls...

Device(s)
    BB Bold
    Carrier(s)
    ATT whatever
    Feedback Score
    Thanks fellas.

In the mean time, I am going to see about trying to get a media section added, as mentioned before. I hope it will happen. I think it would clean the forums up a bit.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    yea multimedia section would be nice
    Current Devices:
    • Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Rooted
    • Asus MeMo 10" Tablet - Rooted

Device(s)
    Moto X Pure 2015
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    I got the Motorola Red one from someone here....and changed some colors up.....

Hope you like them.....

Jason
    Use a HandsFree Device!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 3 of 135 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 103 ... LastLast