Thread: Definitive Wallpaper thread.

Threaded View

Device(s)
    BB Bold
    Carrier(s)
    ATT whatever
    Feedback Score

Exclamation Definitive Wallpaper thread.

EDIT: I already posted this in the body of the thread, but I'll repost it here at the beginning just so that there is are no misunderstandings. If you're going to post in this thread, keep the "girl" pictures clean. And by "clean" I mean cleaner than the ones that are already in this thread.
    Originally posted by martianviking
    MODERATOR NOTE

If the "overly sexy" pictures keep getting posted here, this thread will be removed.

I'll make this very clear. The following are not allowed:
    • Girls with no shirt/bra/top on (it doesn't matter if they're covering their nipples)
    • Girls wearing see-thru or "sheer" tops/bottoms
    • Full rear view of a thong bottom
    This is not the "end" of the list, but it is a few specifics that you cannot post. Essentially, if you have any doubt as to whether or not it's okay, don't post it.

The moderators don't always see everything. I know that some of this slips through the cracks, but it's still not allowed. Please don't force threads like this to be removed. Keep this PG rated and everything will be fine.

Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy the thread.

*Edited on 07/07/04 to add bold and red to bullets.

Started this about an hour ago. I am trying to take all the random wallpapers, and wallpapers from threads such as this one and this one. Still more work to come. Just have other things coming up.

Girls

NOT ALLOWED

Cars and Bikes

Alcohol etc.

cellular providers and parodies

Sports

Brands

Misc.

Last edited by martianviking; 07-07-2004 at 08:05 AM.