Thread: check minutes remaining

Feedback Score

check minutes remaining

how do you check the amount of minutes you have remaining in your plan? i use t-mobile and reside in Los angeles. my phone is a t610. if any help can be given on how to check an atnt phone t616, it would help. thanks

Phones
    Nokia 5310 w/Jabra BT250V handsfree, Nokia 6010, Nokia 6030
    Nokia 6310i, Nokia 8310 (Europe)
    Carrier
    T-Mobile US, Fido, T-Mobile NL, Orange IL
    Feedback Score

Re: check minutes remaining

Originally posted by xtatic43
    how do you check the amount of minutes you have remaining in your plan? i use t-mobile and reside in Los angeles. my phone is a t610. if any help can be given on how to check an atnt phone t616, it would help. thanks
    #646#<send> will send your useage as text to your handset.

Dial 611. If asked enter your ten digit number (sometimes you're just asked for the last four digits of your SSN.) Press # and your useage will be read back to you. You'll first get a message "minutes messenger is now available. Dial #646# and hit send and your minute useage along with the date and time stamp will be immediately sent to your phone display." You'll then get as of (date and time) you have used x anytime minutes and x weekend minutes. For security purposes please enter the last four digits of your social security number (which you don't have to do if you're just checking useage.)
    Moderator yahoogroups forum T-Mobile-US http://groups.yahoo.com/group/T-Mobile-US