Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: Corp plan for OREA

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    GTA, Canada
    Posts
    1,919
    Phone
    KRZR K1 Blue
    Carriers
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    0

    Corp plan for OREA

    Corp plans for hte real estate agents tho orea or century 21 or anything?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    2,470
    Phone
    If I told you, I'd have to kill you
    Carrier
    Robbers
    Feedback Score
    0
    I think real estate agents are eligible for the 1006.. try a search for more info..

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    GSITA safe
    Posts
    42,668
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

    Re: Corp plan for OREA

    Originally posted by EliteBlaze
    Corp plans for hte real estate agents tho orea or century 21 or anything?
    all real estate agents qualify for the 1006 plan

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    10,626
    Phone
    HTC Magic
    Carrier
    Rogers Wireless; total Fido pwnage (literally)
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Maybe we should have a sticky for Corporate Plans.

    It's a great undertaking, but would certainly be very useful.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    GSITA safe
    Posts
    42,668
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Originally posted by I2icky
    Maybe we should have a sticky for Corporate Plans.

    It's a great undertaking, but would certainly be very useful.
    it's not really necessary at this time since the corp list always changes.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    20,177
    Carrier
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    sorry guys, but what are the 1006 details?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    GSITA safe
    Posts
    42,668
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    200 mins per sec
    wnwe@6pm
    call id
    vm
    .12 cents LD (depending on code could be .10)

    $26.00/mth

    additional airtime bucket of mins available to if 200 isn't enough

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    20,177
    Carrier
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    thanks, treatz...
    wow, some of these corp plans are pretty good.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    GSITA safe
    Posts
    42,668
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Originally posted by rex-star
    thanks, treatz...
    wow, some of these corp plans are pretty good.

    ya,
    tell me about it.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    192
    Phone
    imate jam
    Carrier
    old city fido
    Feedback Score
    0
    Originally posted by treatz
    200 mins per sec
    wnwe@6pm
    call id
    vm
    .12 cents LD (depending on code could be .10)

    $26.00/mth

    additional airtime bucket of mins available to if 200 isn't enough
    how much id additional airtime? this plan is sick I want it lemme know how my dad can sign up (my phones under his account) do I have to sign a contract to go on it?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    GSITA safe
    Posts
    42,668
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Originally posted by Dennis K
    how much id additional airtime? this plan is sick I want it lemme know how my dad can sign up (my phones under his account) do I have to sign a contract to go on it?
    contract required.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    GTA, Canada
    Posts
    1,919
    Phone
    KRZR K1 Blue
    Carriers
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    0
    so this below is old i'm guessing?
    Originally posted by Roger
    I hope I have the number correct!

    $20.00

    200 mins
    Weekends (mid - 8AM)
    6PM - 8AM Evenings (add 7.50)

    Voicemail, Caller ID, Call Forwarding, Visual Call Waiting, Call Waiting, Conference 3, Detailed Billing - all included.

    Usual SAF and 911 plus taxes to be added.

    Thanks,

    Roger

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    GSITA safe
    Posts
    42,668
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Originally posted by EliteBlaze
    so this below is old i'm guessing?
    nope.
    you'll notice the evenings weekends are a $7.50 option. then there's a discount.. so it works out to 20 + 7.5 - disc.. $26.00/mth

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    266
    Phones
    Blackberry Bold
    Mitec Mio A702
    Blackberry Curve 8310
    Carrier
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    Hey treatz, I wanna confirm/disconfirm what you said, from a customer point-of-view.

    RE: $20 + $7.50 - dis., it is true. But whether you end up being at $26 depends on your discount also. You get the same discount off many other wireless essentials as well.

    RE: Contracts, I think no contracts are required. But perhaps it depends on code again?

    RE: Voicemail, I don't think it's included unless I was excluded?

    But to treatz for helping us know the best plans that we are elligible for. Now I wait for your highness to correct me if I'm wrong.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    GSITA safe
    Posts
    42,668
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Originally posted by ayking
    Hey treatz, I wanna confirm/disconfirm what you said, from a customer point-of-view.

    RE: $20 + $7.50 - dis., it is true. But whether you end up being at $26 depends on your discount also. You get the same discount off many other wireless essentials as well.

    RE: Contracts, I think no contracts are required. But perhaps it depends on code again?

    RE: Voicemail, I don't think it's included unless I was excluded?

    But to treatz for helping us know the best plans that we are elligible for. Now I wait for your highness to correct me if I'm wrong.
    the actual tag means a lot.. but in all the real estate 1006's I've done they've gotten Callid and VM and paid $26.00

    it's safe to assume any agent will get that as it's all the same MSD code anyway

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks