Thread: Changed my fam plan to two separate accounts with no etf!

Device(s)
    Treo 700w
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

Changed my fam plan to two separate accounts with no etf!

Well I called up last night around 11:30 to see about some charges on my bill. (Is it just me or has this new bill gotten more confusing). Well I asked the CS rep if I could just make my family share plan into two separate accounts. She was like, yah, but it would be better if you called on the first of the month so no proration. So she changed it and now I have two separate accounts with 1 year contracts compared to the two yr contracts I had before!

I tried to do this before and the CS rep said I couldn't without paying the ETF because I was only 4 months into the contract.

The CS I spoke to last night was extremely helpful tho and really nice. This is just really exciting since I have been going over the shared minutes lately (expensive bills).

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    There is never an ETF as long as you aren't cutting it off completely. Plan changes, account separations/merges, responsibility transfers, etc. never have an ETF.

KC

Device(s)
    Treo 700w
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    so that previous CS Rep lied to me! Oh well, I'm happy now and won't keep going over my minutes. I wish the 300 minute plan had the in-network calling included.

The in network is for 39.99 and over plans?

Device(s)
    Motorola v3c
    Carrier(s)
    VZW &
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by rcnacura
    so that previous CS Rep lied to me! Oh well, I'm happy now and won't keep going over my minutes. I wish the 300 minute plan had the in-network calling included.

The in network is for 39.99 and over plans?
    You may have talked to a confused or new unexperienced CS. The 300 minute AC plan includes unlimited N/W, but the 400 minute ($39.99) plan does include IN-Network M2M.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I like how if you transfer a contract to another account, the contract only becomes a 1 year. This happened when I transfered my VZW lines to somebody else.