Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Thread: How To For CRICKET 8900

Feedback Score
    cid420420,
    So pretty much u cant even back up the games u currentually have on the phone on a brew 2.0 system that crazy though u should be able to at least for personal use not actually to trade them. Cricket clicks just expensave for games i mean 7 bucks for unlimited use for a game thats insane they should only be 2-3 dollars i remember only paying that on sprint. Is there even a way to downgrade the software to brew 1.1 so it work or no.

Device(s)
    Audiovox 8900
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    I read through a lot of pages but yet have not found a MCL for my cricket 8900. Does anyone out there know it? I've tried using BITPIM but it keeps giving me an error.

Feedback Score
    I need some help getting animations on my 8900. I followed all of Cid's steps and there is definately a message in my inbox before I start overwriting the files. After I reboot my phone and come back to the messaging menu, there isn't even any messages there at all, not even the one I had in there. BTW, is this procedure only for Cricket owners or all 8900 owners?
    Any suggestions?

Feedback Score
    I have a (Cricket) Audiovox 8910 and my oldest son decided to play a trick on me and change my unlock code for the phone, well he forgot the code and now I cannot use my phone, does anyone have any ideas of how to manually reset this phone so I can use it? ANY advise will help. Thanks

Device(s)
    CDM-8900
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score

No browser on my CDM-8900

Would someone please help me. I finally decided to jump on the cell phone bandwagon. My wife bought me a CDM-8900 because I said all I wanted was a phone that will store numbers and make phone calls.

Now that I've had it a while I asked her to get me the texting package and she just upgraded me to the text, picture and Internet package. The phone is capable of doing all that (the buttons are there), but I guess this is a Verizon phone and we have Cricket. The Cricket customer support told me that the phone indeed has the capability but because I got it changed over to Cricket they can only guarantee phone and texting. Photos start to send but fail. When I push the Web button it just says "service not available".

I know there has to be a way but Cricket won't tell me because they just want me to buy one of their phones. Some evil genius in here has the technical know-how to make this work. Please help me out either in this thread or by emailing my spam account at harvest.this1(at)gmail(dot)com.

ps. My menu only has:

1. Phone Book
    2. Recent Calls
    3. Messaging
    4. BREW
    5. Media Gallery
    6. Settings
    7. Tools
    8. Utilities
    9. Camera

Software version: T095CK3T27_4.195
    Hardware version: TX-95C_REV_03

Thanks,
    Gene

Device(s)
    Helio Ocean (Pantech PN-810)
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene_L
    Would someone please help me. I finally decided to jump on the cell phone bandwagon. My wife bought me a CDM-8900 because I said all I wanted was a phone that will store numbers and make phone calls.

Now that I've had it a while I asked her to get me the texting package and she just upgraded me to the text, picture and Internet package. The phone is capable of doing all that (the buttons are there), but I guess this is a Verizon phone and we have Cricket. The Cricket customer support told me that the phone indeed has the capability but because I got it changed over to Cricket they can only guarantee phone and texting. Photos start to send but fail. When I push the Web button it just says "service not available".

I know there has to be a way but Cricket won't tell me because they just want me to buy one of their phones. Some evil genius in here has the technical know-how to make this work. Please help me out either in this thread or by emailing my spam account at harvest.this1(at)gmail(dot)com.

ps. My menu only has:

1. Phone Book
    2. Recent Calls
    3. Messaging
    4. BREW
    5. Media Gallery
    6. Settings
    7. Tools
    8. Utilities
    9. Camera

Software version: T095CK3T27_4.195
    Hardware version: TX-95C_REV_03

Thanks,
    Gene
    I've been swapping phones from service to service for years now, and I know that the only things i've been able to successfully get to work is the basic TXT and voice services.

I had one of these CDM8900's originally from cricket, and picture messaging was supposed to work, but never did.. and it was never swapped.

The "Web" service on this phone is a joke... Cricket told me when I activated the phone the web service on the phone would never work because it was a severely outdated program on the phone, and couldn't be updated. Not that it would have done me any good, cricket service in my area sucks.

Device(s)
    droid by moto ( flashed from sprint legally)
    Carrier(s)
    metroppc
    Feedback Score
    hello All i just converted my PPC-6700 ( sprint / yellow logo) over to metro.. and the prob I have having is that when i try to access the web by dialing #777 it tells me there is no modem , I have programed in the account name [email protected] and the metropcs pw also set up the proper settings in the conections manager, but still no dice. also every time I check the connection manager after deleting the "sprint" connection it seems to come back... Is there anyone else out there that has had this prob? and if so can you tell me how to solve the prob. any help is greatly appreciated thanks all
    Harry

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19