Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: For those who still care: SendoX finally ships!

Feedback Score
    OK I would like to kill them to but I live in israel ((((((((
    hahahaha even N6600 costs here 813$ can you imagine it
    But I dont care because I am going to visit my reletives in NEW yourk and buy there SENDO X or N7610!

Device(s)
    Nokia 6630
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    How much is it going to cost I wonder? I'm seriously looking at the 6620 or the Sendo X when they are actually available for purchase. I think I might get one of those, skip the 6630 generation and then pick up the next iterations that should be announced by next summer.

Device(s)
    Xda Mini
    Carrier(s)
    Hutch
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by abhi
    Its a nice phone. I might consider buying it IF it is ever released here.
    You mean Grey Right ? I doubt whether Sendo even knows that a cell phone actually works in India :P

I saw one phone from Sendo the other day at Orange outlet here at chembur but it was some oldie resembling the 5110
    When I Asked about the Sendo X to the Orange babe, she was clueless and was looking at me with twinkling eyes...lol
    Last edited by cyclops; 06-23-2004 at 12:30 PM.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Pearl 8100
    Carrier(s)
    Vodafone (Formarly Hutch)
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by cyclops
    You mean Grey Right ? I doubt whether Sendo even knows that a cell phone actually works in India :P

I saw one phone from Sendo the other day at Orange outlet here at chembur but it was some oldie resembling the 5110
    When I Asked about the Sendo X to the Orange babe, she was clueless and was looking at me with twinkling eyes...lol
    Got any pictures of ORANGE or hutch or whatever girls? post em. Ill look into my hdd and see what I can dig up... Anyhow these ppl dont know anything. Believe me I used to work in idea and the knowledge about handsets is scarse thats why i quit!
    Phones phones phones I just cant have enough!

Device(s)
    BB Bold
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Symbian OS; SonyEricsson P800; 306) Opera 6.30 [en])

So Orange Chembur has babes, huh. Next time i'll go there. I know my problems wont be solved but alteast i'll get to be with sum babes.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Pearl 8100
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Nokia6600/1.0 (3.42.1) SymbianOS/7.0s Series60/2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.0)

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Symbian OS; SonyEricsson P800; 306) Opera 6.30 [en])

So Orange Chembur has babes, huh. Next time i'll go there. I know my problems wont be solved but alteast i'll get to be with sum babes.
    I thought bombay was full of chicks

Device(s)
    Ericsson: K750i, T68m, R310s (EU)
    Carrier(s)
    US: T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    YAY!!!! finally! i still want it really bad! i'll hold out till it gets to be around $300- $350 and then get it! i like this much more than 7610. i just hope it has both bluetooth profiles.

Device(s)
    Moto Z8
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Yes, the Sendo X does support handsfree and headset profiles, so it will work OK with headset and carkit.
    I have one, and the BT carkit. Works great, especially with the VoiceDial facility :-)

Device(s)
    BB Bold
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score

Originally posted by manav
    Wirelessly posted (Nokia6600/1.0 (3.42.1) SymbianOS/7.0s Series60/2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.0)

I thought bombay was full of chicks
    Chembur is in mumbai. btw, Sendo X might come to HP soon, so keep an eye out for it.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Pearl 8100
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    I dont understand what you are reffering to by "HP" Himichal Pradesh?

Device(s)
    Xda Mini
    Carrier(s)
    Hutch
    Feedback Score
    OMG lol, he meant herra panna ! which is a prime shopping mall in Mumbai for cellphones,pdas Mp3 players,digi cams and all similar shizz

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Pearl 8100
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Err.... What about manish market? I heard it Mobile Paradise? (Yet to go there, have shopped some times at HP )

Device(s)
    BB Bold
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score

Lol. yeah. HP=Heera Panna.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Pearl 8100
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score

Yeah, i got it

Device(s)
    BB Bold
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score

Err.... What about manish market? I heard it Mobile Paradise? (Yet to go there, have shopped some times at HP )
    Never shopped there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast