Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38

Thread: For those who still care: SendoX finally ships!

  1. #16
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    ISRAEL :(
    Posts
    20
    Feedback Score
    0
    OK I would like to kill them to but I live in israel ((((((((
    hahahaha even N6600 costs here 813$ can you imagine it
    But I dont care because I am going to visit my reletives in NEW yourk and buy there SENDO X or N7610!

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    The Boondox
    Posts
    233
    Device(s)
    Nokia 6630
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    How much is it going to cost I wonder? I'm seriously looking at the 6620 or the Sendo X when they are actually available for purchase. I think I might get one of those, skip the 6630 generation and then pick up the next iterations that should be announced by next summer.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Mumbai, India
    Posts
    219
    Device(s)
    Xda Mini
    Carrier(s)
    Hutch
    Feedback Score
    0
    Originally posted by abhi
    Its a nice phone. I might consider buying it IF it is ever released here.
    You mean Grey Right ? I doubt whether Sendo even knows that a cell phone actually works in India :P

    I saw one phone from Sendo the other day at Orange outlet here at chembur but it was some oldie resembling the 5110
    When I Asked about the Sendo X to the Orange babe, she was clueless and was looking at me with twinkling eyes...lol
    Last edited by cyclops; 06-23-2004 at 12:30 PM.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    India
    Posts
    152
    Device(s)
    BlackBerry Pearl 8100
    Carrier(s)
    Vodafone (Formarly Hutch)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Originally posted by cyclops
    You mean Grey Right ? I doubt whether Sendo even knows that a cell phone actually works in India :P

    I saw one phone from Sendo the other day at Orange outlet here at chembur but it was some oldie resembling the 5110
    When I Asked about the Sendo X to the Orange babe, she was clueless and was looking at me with twinkling eyes...lol
    Got any pictures of ORANGE or hutch or whatever girls? post em. Ill look into my hdd and see what I can dig up... Anyhow these ppl dont know anything. Believe me I used to work in idea and the knowledge about handsets is scarse thats why i quit!
    Phones phones phones I just cant have enough!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    3,347
    Device(s)
    BB Bold
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    0
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Symbian OS; SonyEricsson P800; 306) Opera 6.30 [en])

    Originally posted by cyclops
    Originally posted by abhi
    Its a nice phone. I might consider buying it IF it is ever released here.
    You mean Grey Right ? I doubt whether Sendo even knows that a cell phone actually works in India :P

    I saw one phone from Sendo the other day at Orange outlet here at chembur but it was some oldie resembling the 5110
    When I Asked about the Sendo X to the Orange babe, she was clueless and was looking at me with twinkling eyes...lol
    So Orange Chembur has babes, huh. Next time i'll go there. I know my problems wont be solved but alteast i'll get to be with sum babes.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    India
    Posts
    152
    Device(s)
    BlackBerry Pearl 8100
    Carrier(s)
    Vodafone (Formarly Hutch)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Wirelessly posted (Nokia6600/1.0 (3.42.1) SymbianOS/7.0s Series60/2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.0)

    Originally posted by abhi
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Symbian OS; SonyEricsson P800; 306) Opera 6.30 [en])

    Originally posted by cyclops
    Originally posted by abhi
    Its a nice phone. I might consider buying it IF it is ever released here.
    You mean Grey Right ? I doubt whether Sendo even knows that a cell phone actually works in India :P

    I saw one phone from Sendo the other day at Orange outlet here at chembur but it was some oldie resembling the 5110
    When I Asked about the Sendo X to the Orange babe, she was clueless and was looking at me with twinkling eyes...lol
    So Orange Chembur has babes, huh. Next time i'll go there. I know my problems wont be solved but alteast i'll get to be with sum babes.
    I thought bombay was full of chicks

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Chicago and Yugoslavia
    Posts
    9,974
    Device(s)
    Ericsson: K750i, T68m, R310s (EU)
    Carrier(s)
    US: T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    YAY!!!! finally! i still want it really bad! i'll hold out till it gets to be around $300- $350 and then get it! i like this much more than 7610. i just hope it has both bluetooth profiles.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    5
    Device(s)
    Moto Z8
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Yes, the Sendo X does support handsfree and headset profiles, so it will work OK with headset and carkit.
    I have one, and the BT carkit. Works great, especially with the VoiceDial facility :-)

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    3,347
    Device(s)
    BB Bold
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    0
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Symbian OS; SonyEricsson P800; 306) Opera 6.30 [en])

    Originally posted by manav
    Wirelessly posted (Nokia6600/1.0 (3.42.1) SymbianOS/7.0s Series60/2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.0)

    Originally posted by abhi
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Symbian OS; SonyEricsson P800; 306) Opera 6.30 [en])

    Originally posted by cyclops
    Originally posted by abhi
    Its a nice phone. I might consider buying it IF it is ever released here.
    You mean Grey Right ? I doubt whether Sendo even knows that a cell phone actually works in India :P

    I saw one phone from Sendo the other day at Orange outlet here at chembur but it was some oldie resembling the 5110
    When I Asked about the Sendo X to the Orange babe, she was clueless and was looking at me with twinkling eyes...lol
    So Orange Chembur has babes, huh. Next time i'll go there. I know my problems wont be solved but alteast i'll get to be with sum babes.
    I thought bombay was full of chicks
    Chembur is in mumbai. btw, Sendo X might come to HP soon, so keep an eye out for it.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    India
    Posts
    152
    Device(s)
    BlackBerry Pearl 8100
    Carrier(s)
    Vodafone (Formarly Hutch)
    Feedback Score
    0
    I dont understand what you are reffering to by "HP" Himichal Pradesh?

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Mumbai, India
    Posts
    219
    Device(s)
    Xda Mini
    Carrier(s)
    Hutch
    Feedback Score
    0
    Originally posted by manav
    I dont understand what you are reffering to by "HP" Himichal Pradesh?
    OMG lol, he meant herra panna ! which is a prime shopping mall in Mumbai for cellphones,pdas Mp3 players,digi cams and all similar shizz

  12. #27
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    India
    Posts
    152
    Device(s)
    BlackBerry Pearl 8100
    Carrier(s)
    Vodafone (Formarly Hutch)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Err.... What about manish market? I heard it Mobile Paradise? (Yet to go there, have shopped some times at HP )

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    3,347
    Device(s)
    BB Bold
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    0
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Symbian OS; SonyEricsson P800; 306) Opera 6.30 [en])

    Originally posted by manav
    I dont understand what you are reffering to by "HP" Himichal Pradesh?
    Lol. yeah. HP=Heera Panna.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    India
    Posts
    152
    Device(s)
    BlackBerry Pearl 8100
    Carrier(s)
    Vodafone (Formarly Hutch)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Wirelessly posted (Nokia6600/1.0 (3.42.1) SymbianOS/7.0s Series60/2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.0)

    Yeah, i got it

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    3,347
    Device(s)
    BB Bold
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    0
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Symbian OS; SonyEricsson P800; 306) Opera 6.30 [en])

    Originally posted by manav
    Err.... What about manish market? I heard it Mobile Paradise? (Yet to go there, have shopped some times at HP )
    Never shopped there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks