Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Bluetooth Headset for v710?

Device(s)
    iPhone 3g
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Best Bluetooth Headset for v710?

Got my v710 on Thursday and the HS820, but I always feel like it is going to fall off PLUS i think the speaker is a bit far from my ear (when noisy background I cannot hear so well)

What other Headsets are small, yet snug on the ear, and have good performance????

Device(s)
    Samsung A990
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    there are a couple other ones if you want to see what your options are

BlueSpoon - The Bluespoon™ Headset is the smallest and lightest headset in the world and offers superior sound quality at the same time. The technology used in these headsets is based on the same technology used in Nextlink military equipment, which is our main area of expertise (Invisio™, our professional product, is used by a wide range of military personnel, police units and special forces around the world).

here is that website....

http://www.blue-spoon.com/

and also

Bluetrek G2 Wireless Bluetooth Headset

and there website

http://www.memorysuppliers.com/blg2bltihe.html

Crystal clear sound, sensitive microphone.
    • Up to 9 hours talk time and 400 hours stand-by time.
    • Operation range: Up to 10 meters.
    • Weight: around 12 grams.
    • Reversible hook for either ear with smooth material for long hold.
    • Can be charged in less than 2 hours.

let me know if anyone has these headsets!!! I would like to know your opinons

Device(s)
    HTC VX6800
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    ThaT blue Spoon one looks HUGE compared to the HS810 and HS820

Device(s)
    Samsung A990
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

bluespoon and trek g2

can anyone please post their views of these headsets!! Has anyone used these, or know anyone who has used them?? please post

thnx

Device(s)
    E815 - Cool!
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I bought both so to try them out and I did not like the 820. For one thing is that on the 810 to turn it off you just flip the mic to the closed position. on the 820 you have to hold the button for 3 seconds and to turn it on you have to hold it for 3 seconds. The 810 is much faster on and off, gives great voice quality. Looks great and comes with the carrying pouch. The 810 also is rated at 8 hours talktime, 100 hours standby and the 820 is 5 hours talk time and 100 hrs standby. Also with the 820 in order to answer a call in time you have to leave it in standby which also keeps the V710 bluetooth active which eats the battery. With the 810 you flip the mic open and it turns on so there is no need to keep it in the standby mode so in turn your phone blue tooth is only active when you are in a call. I am taking the 820 back tomorow.
    Last edited by ekemner; 07-31-2004 at 07:33 PM.

Device(s)
    Moto Q
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    based on the reviews I've heard here I'm probably going to pick up the 810...it's pretty affordable on ebay.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Thumbs up

I've been using the HS820 for just over a day (on a single recharge), and I often forget that I'm wearing it. For long car rides, scooter rides (CT has no helmet law, although the combination of chatting on a cellphone AND not wearing a helmet, even if hands-free is probably inviting disaster!), and just around the house, it's fantastic. One thing I like is that while I'm wearing it, I can enjoy the music in my car, whereas past headsets tended to block the sound in one ear, which bothers me.

I agree with the earlier post that the turn on and off button is not great (flipping the boom on the 810 is easier, but the 820 feels smaller than the 810, so when I slip it in a pocket between uses, it's tiny.

Sound quality is great--a number of people I called and spoke with from a number of quiet and noisy environments couldn't tell I was on a headset.

Finally, on the issue of talk time, I suspect that the v710's batteries will expire long before the headset... 6 hours for hands free works for me.

Any one tried the bluespoon yet?

Maarten

Device(s)
    lg 8300
    Carrier(s)
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    im using the jabra freespeak 200,it works very good.one nice thing about this phone is that you can talk with the wireless earpiece with the phone closed

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid 2
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    the bluespoon digital costs almost as much as I paid for the phone! $300 for a bluetooth headset!
    Originally posted by BoOMOnE
    i've got over 3000 posts and i'm still an idiot

Device(s)
    Motorola v710
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

CNET Review of Bluespoon

Here is a link to a page that CNET has up on different types of bluetooth headsets. On it they review the Bluespoon headset.

http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-6454_7-...2.html?tag=dir

Device(s)
    Motorola v710
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Next Page

My mistake, that page is the page for headsets with booms. The next page, linked below, is the one that has the bluespoon since it does not have a boom.

http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-6454_7-...html?tag=arrow

Device(s)
    Moto V710
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I picked my V710 up this morning with an HS820 headset. I wanted to stay Moto and leaned towards the smaller device. So far so good. I used it a ton today and the sound quality was very good. I did not loose connection to the phone either.

Device(s)
    Motorola V710
    Feedback Score
    I got the 820 with the V710 on Friday. I have no problems with range and battery life, it's tiny, I love the size.

ONE PROBLEM though: When the 820 is active, the phone does NOT ring at all. Which means that you are forced to wear the 820 the whole time otherwise you won't know you have an incoming call. The alternative would be to turn the 820 off, when the phone rings, hold the button for 3 secs then use it (and pray the call didn't hangup)

I'll be returning it for the 810.

Device(s)
    Current - Sprint HTC Mogul, VZW RAZR V3c
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint(new)
    Feedback Score
    come on, come on! whats the consensus on a good headset guys?

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast