Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Photos/videos taken with the v710

Device(s)
    MOTO v710
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Photos/videos taken with the v710

(Sorry... I couldn't find a thread like this -- Moderator, feel free to merge this if I missed the apropropriate one...)

I just got back from Niagara Falls, where I spent the weekend playing with my v710.

Here are some photos:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v439/npitlor/

(All unretouched; taken with the v710).

I have a few videos, but no way to post them...

The phone worked well, on Saturday, I managed to kill the battery by about 8PM:

-Up at 6AM, Phone fully charged, unplugged
    -About 45 minutes-1 hour of talk time
    -Bluetooth on all day
    -30 Photos, 3 videos shot, about 6 photo emailed via phone.

The battery indicator never moved from "full charge" until I got the warning about the low battery... Hopefully it's a fixable bug.

The Bluetooth was GREAT... I charged the phone in the hotel bedroom, and went to the living room and connected via BT to get my email and do some basic surfing.
    -Nelson
    www.accessmount.com

Feedback Score
    How many times have you cycled the battery from dead to full charge so far? I remember with the VX6000 everytime you charged it the battery life would get better and better for the first 5-6 charges.

Sounds like it did a lot for one day of usage considering the bluetooth was on all the time. Wonder what it will do if it wasn't on.

Device(s)
    MOTO v710
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by SmokeyDP
    How many times have you cycled the battery from dead to full charge so far? I remember with the VX6000 everytime you charged it the battery life would get better and better for the first 5-6 charges.

Sounds like it did a lot for one day of usage considering the bluetooth was on all the time. Wonder what it will do if it wasn't on.
    I charged the phone when I first got it (Thurs PM), used it a bit on Friday (not to dead), recharged it Friday night, and then you see the results on Saturday.

I think you're right about it getting better -- It's not so bad right now, though.

I only wish the battery indicator worked... That would help.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by npitlor

I only wish the battery indicator worked... That would help.
    Have you tried comparing to the battery meter in the Phone Info menu? That meter is a bit more detailed (though not by much).

Device(s)
    MOTO v710
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by lilbyrdie
    Have you tried comparing to the battery meter in the Phone Info menu? That meter is a bit more detailed (though not by much).

That displays pretty much the same thing that the home screen meter shows (only a few extra bars).

For some reason, when the phone is charging, the meter APPEARS to read accurately.

For example, I just plugged in the phone to charge it, and the meter jumped down to one bar. Unplugged it, and it jumped to thee (in the always-on meter).

Do the same thing in the "Phone info" meter, and the meter jumps down to two bars, unplug it, and it jumps all the way up to 6.

Just so you know, I've been working with the phone quite a bit today, getting Mobile Phone Tools to transfer my phone beek from Outlook. I just finished, so I thought I'd charge the phone. It's not like the battery is that poor a performer.

Feedback Score
    From my viewpoint it would seem logical to say that the "one bar" indication of charge is not that. Rather, it's displaying a scale of the recharging process. That could explain why it always shows one battery line when you first start recharging. Though, what do I know? Not much, that's for ×××× sure.

Device(s)
    motorola v710-current
    Carrier(s)
    verizonwireless
    Feedback Score
    those pics are horrible in color quality. even in daylight theres lack of depth in colors
    get nothing but the best

Device(s)
    Samsung A990
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by vndragonslayer
    those pics are horrible in color quality. even in daylight theres lack of depth in colors
    oh put a sock in it, and chill out!! its a ×××× phone, stop nagging

Device(s)
    Audiovox CDM-9900
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I agree with vndragonslayer.

Device(s)
    motorola v710-current
    Carrier(s)
    verizonwireless
    Feedback Score
    i do have the phone. but i didnt buy it for the phone. just was expectin it to be better quala than my vx6000 for the price n resolution it offers.

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    i do have the phone. but i didnt buy it for the phone. just was expectin it to be better quala than my vx6000 for the price n resolution it offers.
    If you did your homework, you would have known exactly what the camera quality was going to be before you baught it.

It's your fault and I, like many others on this forum, am tired of hearing about it.

Device(s)
    Motorola Verizon 710
    Carrier(s)
    Roadrunner
    Feedback Score
    Then don't read the posts

Device(s)
    128GB iPhone 6s Plus (soon)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Here are some I converted over. Plays well on the V710!

Bush & Blair: Endless Love

Bill Maher: Terror Forecast

School of Visual Arts: Student Video: Streetsweepers [*my brother did the music]

School of Visual Arts: Student Video: Subconscious [*my brother did the music, my little cousin was acting in it]
    Last edited by BeyondTheTech; 08-18-2004 at 01:30 PM.

Device(s)
    RIM 7510
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    You didn't buy it for the phone???? With the 250-350 you dropped on the thing you could have bought a 4 megapixel camera.
    G35c > 330ci

Feedback Score
    G35C >>>>>>> * 3 series

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast