Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL V710 FAQ

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Is there a way to hide/get rid of the date?.....I got rid of the Verizon Wireless logo, but dont know how to get rid of the date.

Feedback Score
    Well, so far in my quest for free ringtones, ive spent

$75 for 256meg transflash card and SanDisk USB card reader, and 39.99 for cable, for a total of 115$, so when i get my cable in 5 days, it had better be able to seem edit. for that price i couldve had 28 ringtones, haha,

Device(s)
    VX9800
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    i paid 42 bucks for the 256 transdisk and 18 bucks for mpt disk and cable, and with all the threads and inetron software i'm able to do EVERYTHING. you got ripped off bro.

Device(s)
    Motorola V710, Palm Centro on Sprint, Chocolate on Verizon and Cricket
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score

Unhappy Need assistance!

I have read thru many sites and have not found a definitive answer on the complete process for changing the startup logo's like the HelloMoto and the Verizon clips. I would also like to change the shutdown logo. I have poked around BitPim and there I had no luck. I really consider this an annoyance so I could live with it as it is not a necessity to change. But if it is possible then I want to do it!

Wow thanks to everyone at this forum I have made all the NECESSARY changes to my phone. Thank you for your help, support and guidance. I thank you all.

Feedback Score
    yea, i really didnt need the sandisk reader, but it works for multiple size cards, such as for digital cameras, will fit about 4 diferent kinds. and for the 40$ cable, i also got some software with it, sot i didnt totaly get ripped off, and I got some stuff that i needed besides just the necesities to do the seem editing.

Feedback Score
    oh yea, and this intellitxt bull pucky is startin to really annoy me, might just make me start misspellin key words, like komputers, it will be the end of all garamar in enklish, screw thier free advertiksments teknolagy

Device(s)
    Tour
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    i made a thread about my question...but has somehting changed with verizon and us being able to use our songs as ringers?? tried multiple times the other day and couldnt get them...meanwhile i got about 5-6 already...now me and my friends v 710s wont work....

i am getting a new one monday b/c i dropped mine in the ocean so i hope they all send to my phone correct...

Device(s)
    T-mobile G1/HTC Dream, Nokia e61i (aka The Nokia Chalupa), Nokia E50, Nokia 6682
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile,
    Feedback Score
    Ok, I need a little help here. I'm trying to use DUN via BT but am having some difficulty. The phone and the computer pair fine, installs the phone as a modem fine, etc. However, whenever I try to dial out it opens the port (thus, accessing the phone), then says "Dialing #777..." but nothing ever shows up on the phones screen. After 20 or 30 seconds it timesout. I've read threw this and many other threads and forums and tried most, if not all, of the settings found in them. Nothing so far has made any difference. Can ANYONE give me some help/suggestions/anything!?

Device(s)
    Motorola Electrify
    Carrier(s)
    US CELLULAR
    Feedback Score
    Anyone know where I can get a good copy of MPT?

Mine got corrupted, and I can't find any valid links anymore.

Thanks

Device(s)
    Motorola v710
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Mtp

Here is a link to MPT, http://www.free.cz/motorola/
    Just get it done!

Device(s)
    Motorola Electrify
    Carrier(s)
    US CELLULAR
    Feedback Score
    THANK YOU VERRY MUCH

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FPRESLEY10

Thanks
    There is a more updated version at www.inetron.com

Device(s)
    Personal - Too Many.. see link in my signature
    Carrier(s)
    Personal - Verizon Wireless (CDMA) |
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FPRESLEY10

Keep in mind, MPT is NOT Freeware! and Warez links are not permitted on this board (per the RULES -> http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=14831 )

If you legally purchased MTP, see BVRP Software's support page at http://support.bvrp.com/
    Verizon Wireless Customer Council Member
    Verizon PHONE Hacking Info & How To's click -> HERE, <-- If you have suggestions PM me
    Need Help? PLEASE POST IN THE FORUMS instead of PM'ing me!!
    Read -> An Open Letter to those who PM me for help!

New to forums? -> Posting and you! <-a MUST Watch for all!!

Equipment I Have/USE click here, Phone Labs Dock-N-Talk...

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score

Major Problems with V710

I am interested in knowing weather or not someone out there has had problems with their V710 I really do love my V710 but lately I have been seeing problems like half the time my phone says Unable to Charge on the screen when I plug it in to the charger. This is also true with different batteries installed and using three different chargers that I own for my phone. So I dont think this is a coincedence. Now today I have a really huge problem, callers can hear me but I cant hear them at all! Not thru the built in earpiece, speaker phone, or thru a headset. I cant even hear the dial pad beeps anymore. There is a major problem here. Verizon says that I have to take it in to a store for a tech to look at it for me. If anyone knows what is wrong then please reply or PM me. Also there was one other thing that was extreamly weird I cannot send pictures or video other verizon subscribers or to my dad who is a cingular customer. (Note I was able to this with my previous V710 before I fried it!)

Also if anyone has an orriginal 041a seem please let me know. I have changed so many bits there is no way I could ever put it back the way it was. And hopefully they wont suspect anything different then when I take it in to the store.

Ok just now after placing the battery back in the phone and turning it back on again I now have sound. I dont know what is going on.
    Last edited by ChadRT; 07-04-2005 at 05:31 PM.

Device(s)
    Motorola Electrify
    Carrier(s)
    US CELLULAR
    Feedback Score
    Sounds like a bad phone. Try to insist that they replace the phone, because experience has told me that when a phone says "unable to charge", try as they may, it will never be right again.

Most techs don't know about seem editing, unless they are higher up in the food chain. The tech I work with comes to me about changing settings in the phone. I use him when I screw something up, and teach him about what can be done as I figure it out.

The seem I have is for US Cellular, so it won't work correctally with your phone, or I would offer it.

let everyone know how it works out

later

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast