Thread: Sendo X...

Device(s)
    Nexus One
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Sendo X...

OMG am I the first to post in here? who has the sendo x? how do ya like it?

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G 32GB
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    2ND POST FOR NO REASON!!! WOOOHOOO
    I <3 my iPhone

Device(s)
    Nokia 6230
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers AT&T
    Feedback Score
    my friend has 1, i played with it, it's cool but don't really like this thickness of the phone

Device(s)
    ..::e398::..
    Carrier(s)
    ..::t-mobile::..
    Feedback Score
    5th person to post here
    [b][SIZE=3][url=http://forum.mobilerampage.com]
    MobileRampage Forums - Click here to visit!

..:: past phones::..
    nokia:3390,8290,8390,3595,3650
    sonyericsson:t300,t68m>i,t18z,kf788,t28,t610,z600
    samsung:r225m,n105,e105,q105,E715
    motorola:t193,c332,i30
    gd55
    INNO 90

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8700R
    Carrier(s)
    FIDO
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have played with one, carbon fibre sides are cool and the camera is great!

Feedback Score
    whats the price??

Device(s)
    PDA2k this thursday. : )
    Feedback Score
    how is it?
    this people are the ones i love!!!
    C-Dub,whiz,Moderator HF 2,BoOMOnE,absolutjenn,evilgabbie
    ,simplyred ,~W~,aznstar
    MY HEROES IN THIS FORUM

Device(s)
    /\/\otorola V710!
    Carrier(s)
    Boost/Nextel
    Feedback Score
    what the hell is it!!!

Device(s)
    Moto Mpx220
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Hey all! I have had the X for about 3 weeks. Some things I love, some things disappoint. There is no perfect phone though (at least I tell myself this!)
    Rockon check out Sendo's site . Has a nice little demo area where you can see what the X does.
    SharpST77, I got mine at 420 Euro w/out VAT but have seen it now for 391 Euro. Places in Italy, France and Netherlands about only ones carrying it, last check.
    t-mobile, congrats on being the 4th (not 5th) person to post here!
    ELvolution the thickness doesn't bother me, but it certainly has some mass. I think the phone is a very good size and weight, and I like that it is normal (not designed by Nokia ) Isn't thicker than P900, S700 or much more than 6600--these were contenders for me. Feels real solid.
    p-Ostal I am glad you liked the camera. Personally, I think it is slow in most every aspect and too dark. I do like the separate graphics processor though.
    As for what I think of it? Mixed. I agree with Howard that the RF is disappointing, but they have admitted to some problems with dropping signal and other network issues. Sendo flew a rep out to the Netherlands to 2 different locations to see the problems in action and to talk with X owners about what to address with a FW Update. There have been some bugs throughout the phone, which amazes me that they just don't show up in reviews!!?? Hmmm . It works seamlessly with Outlook and the Sync program has worked very well.
    It is a mixed bag so far (waiting for FW update) but still has more on the good side than bad. FW should tip the scale completely!
    I'll let you know more after the new FW is out.
    --gRavy
    You're a rabid anti-dentite! -Kramer

Device(s)
    Feedback Score
    where can i get it....online @ least?

Device(s)
    Sendo X
    Carrier(s)
    Orange
    Feedback Score

Lightbulb

http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/5292...x.html?itag=13 are showing UK availability from the 18th of August for £289 including tax. I believe this may be SIM free.

A network tied version will be launching in the UK within the next two months with one of the big networks.

Device(s)
    Icecap Blue Ericsson T39m R4A 02W02
    Carrier(s)
    Orange 3G
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by gOOdgRavY
    Hey all! I have had the X for about 3 weeks. Some things I love, some things disappoint. There is no perfect phone though (at least I tell myself this!)
    Rockon check out Sendo's site . Has a nice little demo area where you can see what the X does.
    SharpST77, I got mine at 420 Euro w/out VAT but have seen it now for 391 Euro. Places in Italy, France and Netherlands about only ones carrying it, last check.
    ELvolution the thickness doesn't bother me, but it certainly has some mass. I think the phone is a very good size and weight, and I like that it is normal (not designed by Nokia ) Isn't thicker than P900, S700 or much more than 6600--these were contenders for me. Feels real solid.
    p-Ostal I am glad you liked the camera. Personally, I think it is slow in most every aspect and too dark. I do like the separate graphics processor though.
    As for what I think of it? Mixed. I agree with Howard that the RF is disappointing, but they have admitted to some problems with dropping signal and other network issues. Sendo flew a rep out to the Netherlands to 2 different locations to see the problems in action and to talk with X owners about what to address with a FW Update. There have been some bugs throughout the phone, which amazes me that they just don't show up in reviews!!?? Hmmm . It works seamlessly with Outlook and the Sync program has worked very well.
    It is a mixed bag so far (waiting for FW update) but still has more on the good side than bad. FW should tip the scale completely!
    --gRavy
    at least Sendo cares enough to get its reps out and find out about the problems with the phone...some other makers could even give a shiet

Device(s)
    Nokia N900
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by BMWFilms
    at least Sendo cares enough to get its reps out and find out about the problems with the phone...some other makers could even give a shiet
    Exactly! I don't have a Sendo X, but I'm seriously thinking of buying one in the future. Not just yet, I want to wait for the firmware update first and see what that fixes. I know some people who've been to that 'meeting' and they said it was very promising. So I'll just keep my fingers crossed and hope they can solve the current bugs, and I think this'll be a very good phone. Not very populair ofcourse, since a lot of people have never heard of Sendo before, but still a nice phone.

Oh and I haven't heard anyone with the phone complain about a lot of lag before.

Device(s)
    N6630(curent)
    Carrier(s)
    fido
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by gOOdgRavY
    --gRavy
    p-Ostal he was plaing with my sendo we whant to make a trade but he back up u know way cuz of the bugs and because is so cheap made good for me i sold it ebay i got rid of it cuz doesn't worth it bugy phone and cheap made for a lot of money