Thread: Where to buy a Sendo X ?

Feedback Score

Question Where to buy a Sendo X ?

Can someone tell me where i can buy a sendo X in europe ?
    an internet web shop that haves sendo x in stock ?
    any shop in europe can do ..

Thanks , please reply ...

Howard where did you get yours ?

Device(s)
    Moto Mpx220
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    cre8or, I am selling mine if you are interested. I tried to convert over to a phone entirely, but I just can't leave my Touch Screen Palm behind.
    If you are interested PM me. I am in Estonia, Eastern Europe.
    --gRavY
    Last edited by gOOdgRavY; 08-14-2004 at 03:25 PM.
    You're a rabid anti-dentite! -Kramer

Device(s)
    PDA2k this thursday. : )
    Feedback Score
    how much? you can look at the market place. there someone selling
    this people are the ones i love!!!
    C-Dub,whiz,Moderator HF 2,BoOMOnE,absolutjenn,evilgabbie
    ,simplyred ,~W~,aznstar
    MY HEROES IN THIS FORUM

Device(s)
    Moto Mpx220
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    skrue if you are interested I am selling mine for 525 Euros (I paid 565). Price includes uninsured shipping within European Union. PM me if want to see some pictures.
    Condition of phone is excellent. I did use it for a while (about 30 minutes of usage, 6.5 mb of GPRS), so there a few marks on the back where it has set on a table and very small mark on screen. I have made a screen protector for it from a PDA protector.
    --gRavY

Device(s)
    T-Mobile G1
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

goodgravy

Hey can you give me your own personal review on the Sendo X?

Device(s)
    nokia 8210,ericsson T100
    Feedback Score
    id buy the sendo x but i only got a gx32 to trade.. ah well..ill wait patiently till i sell it.

Device(s)
    Moto Mpx220
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    antoine66,
    I think that the X is really a great phone, though right now it is not at its potential--firmware update should change this. I think the size of this phone is great: I don't think that it is too thick or heavy and I agree with what other reviews have said: it looks like a normal phone, though with class.
    I think that it is a great fit for business or play: I favor the business side of things and I purposely chose this phone over many others because of the offerings it had, plus the fun features. The sound is excellent (with the mp3 player and sufficient memory card, I used it over my iPod). Camera is a bit starved for light in my opinion, but it is fine for fun pics. Sendo's tweaked Series 60 Menu is far and away better than the boring old look of Nokia's unaltered Menu. My wife's 3650 is very drab and not as practical (such as being able to scroll up or down through a menu on the X--Nokia doesn't roll over the menu). The NOW screen is great and I used it. Didn't have the troubles others did with the app links, but again, FW update will push the phone over the edge! Only sync quirk I found is that it won't bring over multi-day (within a week: M W & F) repeating events. Have to set a repeat event up for each day, so it isn't impossible-like I said, a quirk, not an impass. Actually, the Sync program worked very smoothly, installing apps, syncing, exploring, etc.
    The technology, look, styling, apps onboard, and especially for the price, it is a great phone! They need a FW update (which is coming!) and then they should be sitting pretty.
    I just can't handle not using a Stylus on a screen.
    --gRavY
    Last edited by gOOdgRavY; 08-19-2004 at 09:42 AM.

Feedback Score
    I just came across an online store that has the X. I think they are based in NY. Check it out: http://www.mobilebee.com/
    Last edited by IRONLUNG; 08-19-2004 at 01:26 PM.

Device(s)
    T-Mobile G1
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Thanks for the review Goodgravy. One last thing I have been hearing is that the rf is very poor. I love the other features but I want a phone to be a phone so how is the signal for you. Is there any truth to the poor rf rumors?

Originally posted by gOOdgRavY
    antoine66,
    I think that the X is really a great phone, though right now it is not at its potential--firmware update should change this. I think the size of this phone is great: I don't think that it is too thick or heavy and I agree with what other reviews have said: it looks like a normal phone, though with class.
    I think that it is a great fit for business or play: I favor the business side of things and I purposely chose this phone over many others because of the offerings it had, plus the fun features. The sound is excellent (with the mp3 player and sufficient memory card, I used it over my iPod). Camera is a bit starved for light in my opinion, but it is fine for fun pics. Sendo's tweaked Series 60 Menu is far and away better than the boring old look of Nokia's unaltered Menu. My wife's 3650 is very drab and not as practical (such as being able to scroll up or down through a menu on the X--Nokia doesn't roll over the menu). The NOW screen is great and I used it. Didn't have the troubles others did with the app links, but again, FW update will push the phone over the edge! Only sync quirk I found is that it won't bring over multi-day (within a week: M W & F) repeating events. Have to set a repeat event up for each day, so it isn't impossible-like I said, a quirk, not an impass. Actually, the Sync program worked very smoothly, installing apps, syncing, exploring, etc.
    The technology, look, styling, apps onboard, and especially for the price, it is a great phone! They need a FW update (which is coming!) and then they should be sitting pretty.
    I just can't handle not using a Stylus on a screen.
    --gRavY

Device(s)
    Moto Mpx220
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Hard to tell yet, antoine66. I have heard two different complaints about the RF. First, as Howard mentioned, I have heard that the RF is just weak--plain and simple. I have looked around a lot (reviews and forums) and have rarely found this opinion. The other complaint has to do with network issues, which is of course related to RF but not a hardware problem.
    My own experience falls into the second category. My experience where I live hasn't left me with the opinion that there is a hardware problem or poor design related to RF, and I have tried all 3 network providers. I have had problems with network recognition and sudden signal loss. This is an acknowledged FW issue.
    To be fair, to truly judge the RF quality, the firmware update should be tried.
    --gRavY