Thread: What would make Vision a MUST have?

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

What would make Vision a MUST have?

What are some of the things that VISION could have added that would make it a must to get instead of the novelty it now is?

Just from reading these messages, I'd start off:

1. Unlimited data
    2. AIM
    3. No bugs
    4. More useful sites

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    Maybe if they replaced useless WAP 2.0 with something else.

Also unlimited is the key, look at how slow our country was to pick up the internet until it was offered as all you can eat.
    iPhone 5 !!

Device(s)
    Anything that just came out!
    Carrier(s)
    SoftBank (in Japan)
    Feedback Score
    Well WAP 2.0 is actually the merged WAP and cHTML (iMode) standard... This means that the phone will be able to look at legacy WAP, HDML, and WML pages and also iMode pages as well... it uses cleaner xHTML code that is easier to make sites for, and looks more like the real WWW to the average user. Its also a neccessity for sprint as it allows the code for the #g stuff to prcess (like viewing attached pictures in emails, etc. Go here to learn more about it

Openwave (mobile browser maker)

Device(s)
    Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    It would be great if the WAP 2.0 browser could actually do all that it claims; but it apparently can't. I went to

http://www.cellmania.com

and started trying various sites that the A500's browser is supposed to be able to handle. In practice, it handles very few. Almost every site yields a browser error.

Device(s)
    Anything that just came out!
    Carrier(s)
    SoftBank (in Japan)
    Feedback Score
    Well WAP 2.0 is actually the merged WAP and cHTML (iMode) standard... This means that the phone will be able to look at legacy WAP, HDML, and WML pages and also iMode pages as well... it uses cleaner xHTML code that is easier to make sites for, and looks more like the real WWW to the average user. Its also a neccessity for sprint as it allows the code for the #g stuff to prcess (like viewing attached pictures in emails, etc. Go here to learn more about it

Openwave (mobile browser maker)

Device(s)
    Motorola V600
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    MAYBE IF IT ACTUALLY WORKED!!!

Device(s)
    Sanyo vm4500 (5500) [current]
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint PCS.
    Feedback Score
    I am absolutely disappointed with 3g so far. The voice is no different than 2g, i still drop calls, clarity is no better. 3g data is just as slow as 2g wireless web. Plus, I was expecting EVERYTING wireless web (2g) offered AND MORE, instead I get much less and anything that can take advantage of 3g costs EXTRA money, it's a joke. Where's the yahoo and msn mobile, they aol mobile and ALL the other useful stuff that was on the original 2g wireless web, i'm so pissed.

rant over.
    So says ToeNipples M-SiDe 2004
    FINALLY!!!!! 7K!!!! Radeon8500 299/301
    6590 3dmark2k1 SE no oc.

ICQ = 135157770
    MSN = [email protected]