Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Angel6624

Device(s)
    Treo 600
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Another very positive deal with Noha... this is our 3rd time doing business and hopefully we'll do a lot more together... without a doubt, Noha is one of the best traders on this forum.

Device(s)
    Blackberry 9900
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score

POSITIVE

Just sold Noah and his dad a HBH-30 Bluetooth headset. Noah kept in contact and even came over to pick up the headset. He is a great guy...friendly...and knows his stuff about phones. I highly recommend anyone on the forums to deal with him because he is a good guy. Thanks Noah...hope to do business with you again soon. Enjoy the headset!

Feedback Score

AWESOME!!!

Just purchased a Handspring Visor Deluxe off of Noah. Communication was great. Met him at a great location and he was on time. Showed me how everything worked and told me to ask him if I had any questions or problems later.

Product was exactly as described, AMAZING condition.

Would deal with Noah again.
    Great seller!!!

Device(s)
    P910i
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    I just sold him the Sony Clie NR70V to Noah , is a a very nice guy to deal with, I even late when we setup a meeting time with each other. and he have no prolbem about why I am late for half an hours, then he pay the money for the PDA and he get the money of course, sorry about the recepit alright, the recepit is already in the post office now haha. thanks for your deal.

I hope I can deal with you agian.

Sam

Device(s)
    Feedback Score
    Just bought the CF Modem off of Noah. Great guy to do business with. He answers all of his PM's!

Would do more business with Noah for sure.

Jon

Carrier(s)
    Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    As I said, I would deal with him again... Picked up a T68i this time around... great person to deal with. May make another purchase from him very soon. Noah gets 5 stars!

Device(s)
    iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Bought the t68i, item as described, excellent seller!

Device(s)
    Motorola V600
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    I just sold a Gucci watch to Noah. This is my second time dealing with him. He is a perfect buyer. He came to my place on time and the transaction went so smooth. I have no problem in recommending him to everyone on the board. Keep in touch buddy. Hope your gf enjoy the watch.

Device(s)
    v635-primary
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Positive Feedback

sold him a v60i

communication was great and deal was done within 5 minutes

reccommend him to all buyers ad sellers

Carrier(s)
    TELUS Mobility
    Feedback Score

VERY POSITIVE!!

I've dealt with many on the forums and Noah is definitely one of the best I've ever dealt with. Very easy to reach and a pleasure to talk to on the phone. Excellent communication and a terrific person to deal with!!

As with all knowledgeable people when it comes to phone, Noah took 15 secs to inspect the phone and the rest of the transaction was just chatting about what else, but phones Highly recommended to all forum members!!

Noah, thanx for a flawless transaction and I look forward to future dealings with ya.

Take Care,
    Maz

Feedback Score

Great Guy!!!

Noah came buy to get some phones unlocked & flashed, he is a real pleasant guy to deal with, friendly and I would highly recommend him to deal with. Thanks for your business Noah

Kevin Haffenden

Carrier(s)
    TELUS Mobility
    Feedback Score

An "A" class person

If only all my deals were with Noah, I'd save myself a lot of grey hair What a guy!! Straightforward and to the point which is why we were able to hammer out the deal quick. It's been a real pleasure dealing with Noah and I must say, one of the few people who I've dealt with that can instill confidence in a buyer/seller enough for them to be worry-free because you know he's a man of his words; that's just characteristic of a great buyer/seller

I'd deal with Noah again and again and again..... and highly recommend him to anyone who's looking for more than just the "you give me the cash and I'll give u the product" kind of deal.

Cheers
    Maz

Device(s)
    iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score

positive feedback!

excellent buyer.
    He picked up my 3com BT card. Transaction went super smooth - payment was sent exactly when he said and he was very easy to get in touch with.
    No one should hesitate to deal with Noah.

Thanks

Carrier(s)
    Rogers ATT
    Feedback Score

A++

wow, super deal... quick and easy transaction! I give him (that's the max one can get)

Carrier(s)
    TELUS Mobility
    Feedback Score

What more can I say?

POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE

Sold Noah a phone tonight and transaction was smooth as silk as always Phoned, wanted, deal finalized. Complete trust and hassle free. Always a pleasure doing business with

If you haven't done a deal with this guy, then it's time you do!!

Good friend, great guy and an excellent buyer/seller/trade.

Noah, till we deal again

Cheers,
    Maz

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast