Thread: FS: HP iPAQ h6315 for t-mobile ($600 with free shipping).

Device(s)
    SE P900
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score

FS: HP iPAQ h6315 for t-mobile ($600 with free shipping).

PHONE DETAILS
    --------------------
    Price(Currency): $600 USD
    Included: Everything in box
    Unlocked: Nope, T-mobile only (unlockable; I'll be receiving the code tomorrow)
    Used/Tested Networks: T-mobile
    LifeTimer: 2 hours or so
    Condition: Pretty much brand new. I took it out of the box to test all the features and then I put it right back in.
    Pictures: Available on demand

SELLING DETAILS
    --------------------
    Shipping: Free
    Payment: paypal or money order

NOTES: Basically, I bought this because I knew it was extremely scarce (took me 3 days to find it) and I just wanted to play with the features. I've had it for 2 days now. I've only used it for about 2 hours though. I have a coupon with USPS where I can ship any package anywhere for free. So I'm just selling this phone at the same price I bought it. If no one wants it, I'll return it to t-mobile. Just thought I may be of help and let someone else get the chance of having it. By the way, it comes with everything in the original package. Only things I touched were the cradle and the PDA.
    --------------------

Device(s)
    SE P900
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score

still here

still here. Price hasn't changed. I have 9 days to return this unit. I'm now accepting trades for K700i + $300 (thereabout). I'm really not looking for much else like the XDA II or sendo X or nokia 6600. So keep the offers coming, but keep this in mind. Thanks

By the way, unlock code didn't work so phone is still locked to t-mobile.