Thread: were do i get a X?

Device(s)
    Nokia 7610
    Carrier(s)
    Vodafone
    Feedback Score

were do i get a X?

where can i buy one online or what shops stock them?

Feedback Score

buy mine!

I will sell you my Sendo X which comes with a 128MB SD card If you are interested, let me know.

Device(s)
    Nokia 7610
    Carrier(s)
    Vodafone
    Feedback Score
    how much do you want for it and were abouts do you live?

Device(s)
    Sendo X
    Carrier(s)
    Vodafone
    Feedback Score
    check out www.expansys.co.uk

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro (CDMA)
    Carrier(s)
    Bell (Canada)
    Feedback Score
    I almost bought this phone while I was in Italy this past August. It wasn't too expensive, atleast compared to some of the other phones. The only thing that stopped me was I wasn't sure if it would work in Canada, or rather if I could get it unlocked here as I had never heard of this phone before.

The guy at the store was telling me that the phone wasn't locked, that it would work with any SIM and network but I wasn't fully buying his story.

Device(s)
    Sendo X
    Carrier(s)
    Vodafone
    Feedback Score
    He was probably telling the truth, but if in doubt you could have asked him if you could try a couple of different network SIMs in it to prove that or request a signed note on the receipt stating "Sold network unlocked for use with any networks SIM".

However, plenty of online retailers now sell it sim free (e.g. www.expansys.co.uk and www.pixmania.com)

As for using it in Canada, remember to check with your network provider there what the 1900Mhz frequency coverage is like in the places you intend to use it. Triband handsets like the X only operate on 1900Mhz not the 850Mhz frequency. Having said that i have spoken to people in the USA who use the same frequencies and they have been OK.