Thread: Plemix.com fraud

Phones
    Audiovox SMT 5600
    HP iPAQ h6315
    Blackberry 7100t
    Feedback Score

Plemix.com fraud

Hello,

I purchaed a phone from plemix.com a little over a month ago. The phone came in defective and I was issued an RMA for its return. I shipped the phone back promplty via UPS and have yet to hear from the company. It has been 20 days since they recieved the phone and they have not responded to any of my inquiries or emailed me anything about the issue. I payed for the phone via paypal, the majority of the payment was through my personal credit card the remainder was the balance in my Paypal account. I tried to do a dispute via Paypal but it was denied as it is past the 30 day dispute time. I have not contacted my credit card company yet but am curious to see if they will conact paypal or plemix as the payment was issued through paypal.

www.plemix.com

What should I do? Has anyone had this issue with this company? Any advice would be appreciated.

Phones
    Sony Ericsson C905 Cyber-shot (Copper) w/8GB M2 Card
    Sharp SX862 (Black) w/2GB MicroSD
    Nokia N82 (Black) w/4GB MicroSD
    Carrier
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I'd do a chargeback through pay pal...you've given them enough time to get thier act together...

Carrier
    FIDO
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Just curious, what phone is it?
    Keep us updated for the issue.
    SKY LAI's Feedbacks (157)

PAYPAL: Canadian - Verified - Premier (33)

Phone History: WAY Too long to list....

FS: Rogers Simcard - 10$CAD shipped.

Phones
    Audiovox SMT 5600
    HP iPAQ h6315
    Blackberry 7100t
    Feedback Score
    Still no reply from plemix - The ripped me off dirty. I did a little digging and found that the address listed on their website and where I shipped my defective phone back is actually a UPS store in Bellevue, the suite number is actually a mailbox.

Plemix
    227 Bellevue Way N.E.
    STE #308
    Bellevue, WA 98004

http://www.theupsstore.com/locations...terNum=MBE1477

When I did a whois search on thier domain name I found the following (ofcoruse the phone numbers are not active)

B2 Global
    227 Bellevue Way N.E.
    Bellevue, WA 98004
    US
    206-4098205
    425-6710314 [fax]
    sales@b2global.net

When I search for sales@b2global.net I find an ebay seller: X1387

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=sales@b2global.net

Scrubbing through negative feedback I found quite a few cases like mine, although this sellers feedback is high because of the volume the negative cases are all either defective, lost shipment or theft of payment.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...k&userid=x1387

The Ebay store:

http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAP...e&userid=x1387

If you look at the plemix site and X1387's store they use the same graphics. What do you know this seller is charging sales tax in WA, what a coincidence, its a high likelyhood that this seller is linked with plemix or in the same operation, selling their defectives on Ebay.

I will assume my defective phone is being sold to an unsuspecting user on Ebay.

- BUYERS BEWARE -

Phones
    sony k750i
    moto v635! retired
    e680 stolen
    Carriers
    cingular
    Feedback Score
    i think i just got ripped by x1387 and b2global also
    jdm nbp dc5

Phones
    sony k750i
    moto v635! retired
    e680 stolen
    Carriers
    cingular
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by cooj4
    i think i just got ripped by x1387 and b2global also
    i take back what i said, i got my e680 from x1387 on the 19th, at least they have good delivery? hope you get your phone back man. i hate to get or see people get ripped off

Phone
    Motorola V620
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I have some doubts about www.plemix.com I emailed them about whether they are "PayPal Verified". They responded yes they are. Also, they have the "PayPal Verified" logo on their site. But why can't I find this www.plemix.com company on PayPal.com Shop Search? I am able to search for www.howardforums.com on PayPal Shop search, but not www.plemix.com

I just emailed Paypal.com about whether www.plemix.com is really "PayPal Verified". I'll wait what PayPal has to say.

P.S. I had a wonderful experience www.howardforums.com. They are fast shipper and will do business with them again.
    My Motorola V620
    S/W Version: R376_G_0E.65.25R
    Service Provider: T-Mobile

Phone
    iPhone
    Carrier
    FIDO
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Plemix is a reliable company. They are PayPal verified. I have bought from them with no problems at all.

Phones
    iPhone 4
    Nokia e71x
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I've bought several phones from b2global on ebay without a problem

Phones
    BB PEARL 8100
    K790a
    BB 8700r
    Carriers
    Rogers
    Mobilink
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Originally posted by cooj4
    i take back what i said, i got my e680 from x1387 on the 19th, at least they have good delivery? hope you get your phone back man. i hate to get or see people get ripped off
    yeah he is a super seller i believe

Phones
    the
    nearest
    PAYPHONE
    Carrier
    Fido - because i like those dogs.
    Feedback Score

wow that fishy BUT

i had a great sense that it was the same company...the interface...etc etc etc were all the same, and the respond the same way as well.

Phone
    Nokia 6600
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Plemix scammed me too. I purchased a phone from them and when I received it -it had been used. The box was not sealed and there were contacts from the previous user in the phones memory. I tried contacting them but they would not respond to any of my emails. Unfortunately the only way to contact them is by email and from the looks of things it seems they set it up that way to make an easy scam. While it looks like they have been good on some transactions its pretty obvious they are selling their defectives to unknowing victims. Even if this is on occasion they are still scam artist in my book. I reported them to the Better Business Bureau but I doubt if this will deter their effort.

Moral of the story:

Be suspicious of any site that does not list or have a valid phone number on their website. Verify their address if they have one, although Plemix does list theirs I also verified that their addresses is a PO Box at the UPS store in Bellevue…not a suite like they would have you believe. Do your research before you buy. I would have much rather spent a little more than have to go through getting scammed and receive a second hand phone.

Phones
    Samsung A530
    Moto V400, V600, V551, V3
    Seimens S56, A56i
    Carriers
    Verizon,
    Feedback Score
    If anyone wants, I don't mind heading over to bellevue one day with a few receipts that you all may have and trying to get your money back. It wont be for a few days or weeks, but like I said I don't mind.

I live about half an hour from Bellevue, but I don't really go there too often. However if they're just a UPS box, I really don't know what I can do. If anyone has a valid street address for Bellevue, it might be better.

Bellevue is pretty expensive to run a business too; I believe that's where Bill Gates lives too.

Anyway, let me know.

"The land of the free, because of the brave"

MY Geek Toy She does a little better then 10mpg...about 17!

Phones
    V3, V3i Samsung e720, e630, Moto v80, V620, E398, SE K700i, v525,INNO90, SEZ600
    Panasonic GD55, Samsung s300M blue, S105
    NOKIA 7210, V60i, Siemens S55, Nokia 8290, Blablabla, bla ...blipidy bla
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I've bought around 5 phones from x1387 without a problem and one from plemix without trouble...

Don't know what the big deal is.

Phones
    iPhone - yeah, I finally got one
    Many J-Handsets since V801SA
    Carriers
    Softbank
    Feedback Score
    i got my x70 from x1387 no probs....

ppl who makin ur complaints.. if u dont got receipts of some way to get ur money back take it as a lesson. i research everything be4 i do it... kuz im poor and cant afford to be out of the money.

x1387/b2global is in america and hk... most of their phones ship from HK. i had no problems from them whatsoever.

x1387, as u can see from his profile, sells like 30 phones everyday. sometimes they are sure to make mistakes

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast