Thread: Unable to Send Text Message

Phones
    iPhone 3GS, N78, N82, N81 8GB,N95-4, N95-3, N95-1 PINK!, N73 PINK/WHITE!, N90 proto, OEM Pink N-Gage
    iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S
    Carriers
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Unable to Send Text Message

Ok, for about 3 days I've been getting error messages when I try to send text messages. I can receive them fine, but they won't send out. "Unable to Send Text Message" is what I get. I've checked my settings, which haven't changed since I've had the phone in June. It just suddently stopped working. I contacted T-Mobile but they don't show any issues. Tech support opened a trouble ticket. Has anyone else experienced this?

Phone
    Nokia 6015i
    Feedback Score
    Yep..had problems with SMS off and on since 9/22. MMS and GPRS were in the Trouble ticket opened and still awaiting resolution...no callback yet.
    I do 150 mph...on landing *yawn*

Phone
    V300
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Have the same message on perhaps %50 of the text mesages I have tried to send. Not as bad as the message I received yesterday that a photo I uploaded to my album was ready. Trouble is that I uploaded the photo 91 days ago. Must have been a server updating.....

Phones
    HTC Tilt
    Blackberry 8700g
    W800i (Bought the 1st Retail W800i in LAX / OC Area. Unbranded / Unlocked)
    Carrier
    T-mobile (US)
    Feedback Score
    i have no problems about sending / receiving sms in last 7 days in So. CA
    -- superfire

Carrier
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    i'm actually on the phone with cust. care for that reason when i thought to check here on hofo for an answer.... she's got me on hold while she tries to figure it out. i can send just fine, but haven't received an incoming sms/mms for like 4 days now... other tmo people in the area aren't having any probs though...
    we'll see if them resetting my service numbers help.
    motto keitai choudai.

Phones
    iPhone
    LG Aloha
    Carriers
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score

Intl SMS

I am having a similar problem. When I try to send sms and I enter the phone number from my address book, I get the "unable to send" message. When I manually enter the number, I don't get that message. It's really bizarre.

Carrier
    310-260
    Feedback Score
    the one time i had this issue roaming on cingular, it was because i had sms via GPRS. it had worked perfectly for a quite while, and then suddenly stopped. once i set the phone to send via GSM only, it worked again. even tier 3 couldn't figure this out before i did.

Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    It happened to me all day yesterday, I kept getting "message not sent". Today so far everything is fine and all my messages are going out with no problems.
    HTC Inspire 4G
    Rooted & running CM7 ~ awesome!