Thread: tracfone unlimited minutes true ?

Phones
    v600
    s300
    Feedback Score

tracfone unlimited minutes true ?

is this even legal i read this on a site
    OK, I originally posted on this a few months ago, and due to the number of people that have asked me about this, I will post it now. THIS WILL ONLY WORK ON THE 5125 TRACFONES!!! It will DISABLE the timetank. OK, you will need 3 things to do this. 5125 Tracfone, 51/61xx series MBUS data cable, and finally you need Nokia-TDMA-service-full software. Once you do all of this, then you can activate the Tracfone on the web. DO NOT PUT IN ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFO!!! Only enter the ESN and a zipcode from your area somewhere. Now, write down all the codes that it spits out to you and also punch them into the phone. Once you have completed the activation process via the web, you need to get into the phone to find out all the activation info.

Press *3001#12345# select Nam1, and WRITE DOWN ALL THE INFO IN THERE including the system ID, SOC, and phone number.

Now comes the technical part. You need to hook your phone up to the datacable and open up nokia-tdma-service full.

Click on "read phone" and it will detect your phone and give you the info like ESN and all that crap. NOW, change the drop down menu nuxt to where it says reset values. Make it say FULL FACTORY then click on the reset values button.

Next, your phone should power back up. Next to where it says "reset custom" and has a drop down menu, change the number 9 to number 21. Now click on the reset custom box.

Now, go down and click on "set all unlock" then click "write locks"

YOUR PHONE SHOULD NOW BE JUST LIKE THEY COME FROM THE FACTORY.

Now, you need to do *3001#12345# on the phone again and reenter the info into the phone that you wrote down earlier. system id, SOC, and phone number.

OK, NOW I JUST GAVE YOU ALL THE SECRET THAT I HAVE BEEN USING SINCE THE BEGINING OF THIS YEAR. IF I HAVE PEOPLE MESSAGING ME ABOUT THIS, I WILL TAKE THIS POST DOWN. I DON'T HAVE TIME TO ANSWER ALL THE ×××× QUESTIONS ANYWAY. ASK QUESTIONS AMUNGST YOURSELVES IN THIS THREAD.

The Tracfone timer just temporarly disables, and if you punch in the *#33248# and start punching in codes, it will reenable the timer and you will have to do the above steps again.

Finally, I may get banned for this, but I don't know any other way to do this. To get the software, go to http://www.nokiafree.org and do a search for Nokia-TDMA-service-full. GOOD LUCK

Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    This was posted on www.cellphonehacks.com a while ago. It is supposedly true that this works, however it is illegal. You also need to consider that when the TracFone provider in your area (e.g. ALLTEL, VZW) sends their bill to TracFone, the number of minutes used will most likely be more than the number of minutes redeemed for the phone's ESN and it will raise a red flag.

Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    This was much easier in the days of analog TracFones...but yeah, not worth the risk. I actually bought a refurb'd 2285 and it activated without a problem, but it had no prepaid menu. I programmed it myself and it had unlimited minutes/text messages. I didn't use it too much since I wanted to sell it on eBay, so I just mailed it back to them for an exchange.
    Castrol EDGE 5W-30 is my drug of choice.

Primary: iPhone 6 64GB, Lumia 635, & LG L90: 5 lines, 1x $15 5GB data, 2x $5 Android web, 1x $2.99 T-Zones, corp discount + $10/mo loyalty discount = $93/mo tax inclusive
    Secondary: iPhone 4S & Optimus Dynamic II: TracFone (Verizon); LG Mach: RingPlus (Sprint)
    Tablet: iPad Mini Retina w/ T-Mobile 4G LTE

Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quite honeslty, you can see later that TracFone traced them down (pun intentional.) and then got the cops on them...
    -Mr. X
    -- none currently---