Thread: Please help: New verizon customer :Voicemail not picking up!!!

Feedback Score

Please help: New verizon customer :Voicemail not picking up!!!

I have had the 710 and verizon for about a month now....
    Every few days I have had people ask me if my number is still the same not asking why and today I found out that when people call sometimes it just rings about 20 times and either hangs out or says try again later...
    This is unacceptable.......no way no now.....
    sprint would drop my calls but never do this...
    My work is freelance based today I lost alot of money because of this.

When I call verizon they pick of the phone and call my phone and it picks up and they say...seems fine here....
    please any help would be great....I need to drop verzion asap if this is common

I am in NYC
    thanks

Carrier
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    This is not common at all.........Go to a VZW communications store and have a tech look at it. I could be the phone or an internal network issue. Either way it will get resolved.
    Keep on rocking in the free world!

If you think my post is helpful, please click the star in the bottom left to add to my reputation

Phones
    LG VX-8000
    LG VX-4400 (Backup)
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by VZW Employee
    This is not common at all.........Go to a VZW communications store and have a tech look at it. I could be the phone or an internal network issue. Either way it will get resolved.
    I can assure you it is not a phone problem and that is not a common problem. VoiceMail has absolutly nothing to do with the phone.. the problem lies in the system somewhere.. I would call and ask to speak to tier 2 tech support and have them rebuild your voicemail box and reset your IVR.

Phone
    iPhone 5S
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I'm assuming that when you got the phone you dialed *86 to set up your voice mailbox, right? I wasn't clear on whether your voice mail had ever worked or not so if it hasn't this could be why.

Phone
    Apple iPhone 4
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Hopefully by now he got it figured out... but I just don't understand why, with such a straight forward problem, people don't call *611 and talk to someone who can fix it. I mean I kow the forum is here for a reason, but c'mon no one here can fix the problem... they told him to call Cust Care and get it taken care of.

Where has the common sense gone???

||||||

Phone
    iPhone 5S
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by civicracer24
    Hopefully by now he got it figured out... but I just don't understand why, with such a straight forward problem, people don't call *611 and talk to someone who can fix it. I mean I kow the forum is here for a reason, but c'mon no one here can fix the problem... they told him to call Cust Care and get it taken care of.

Where has the common sense gone???
    The end of the OP's post...

Originally posted by hornkiku23
    When I call verizon they pick of the phone and call my phone and it picks up and they say...seems fine here....
    please any help would be great....