Thread: Special Offer for BMC Customers

Device(s)
    BB9000
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score

Special Offer for BMC Customers

Western Bell Mobility customers using their old Telus handsets or Bell Mobility cellphones with the old PLRs are eligible for a special hardware upgrade promotion

You have a choice of either a free Audiovox 8200 or $200 instant rebate off the price of any other phone (must retail $200 or higher) The upgrade fee will also be waived.

phones can be purchased from Bellworld or over the phone thru CS

Offer is valid until Oct 30th, no metion of contract required anywhere on the letter it also says they will cover the taxes on the phone
    Last edited by Phantasma; 09-24-2002 at 02:08 PM.
    Yo pensé que tú sabías...

Device(s)
    Samsung a680
    Carrier(s)
    Bellmobility
    Feedback Score
    does this apply to customers in eastern canada as well.

Device(s)
    BB9000
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by cellmam
    does this apply to customers in eastern canada as well.
    No, only western customers that are currently active using their old Telus handsets or BMC phones with Telus' PRLs

Device(s)
    Palm Treo Pro (Bell
    Carrier(s)
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score
    I received a call from BM Customer Service last night and they told me that I could order a new phone for someone or upgrade my phone if I wanted to for free . They gave me option of either the Audiovox 8200 or the Motorola V.120.

My guess is that it doesn't just apply to the west only. But this is only my two cents!

Device(s)
    BB9000
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Thats probably a different promo. Everyone gets the V120c for free now on a 2yr term. See if you can get more info on the promo details and post them here for us.

Device(s)
    Sanyo 8100
    Carrier(s)
    bell
    Feedback Score
    dayumn. im in teh east.. in ontario.. and i would love to get a new phone.. my 120 just isnt cuttin it for me rite now
    any new information on this would be appreciated..
    thanx

Device(s)
    BB9000
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    It doesnt make sense to offer the same promo in the East since the only reason they rolled this out west is to get the Telus hardware off the network. They wouldnt just give away phones for the sake of it. I think Tommy Boy was offered a regular hardware upgrade with 2yr contract.

Device(s)
    Palm Treo Pro (Bell
    Carrier(s)
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score
    I called back BM Customer service last night, and they transfered me to their Marketing department. It appears that the person on the phone did not know excatly what he was talking about (most likely a new hire). Phantasma, you were right, this is a different promo. This had nothing to do with contracts becasue the last time I signed a contract, it was for one year, and that was 3 years ago. I usually upgrade my phone every couple of years.

I also read your other post about the new line-up of phones being released by BM. Is this only for the west, or does it also include the east, and do you have a rough price point for the Samsung a500?

Device(s)
    BB9000
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    The phones are network wide. the dates are for the east though.... I have no Idea how much they are gonna be exactly. It says high tear so you can expect $399+