Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Video Conversion Thread

Device(s)
    Tilt
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    Yup the higher quality of the original file, the better the end product will look on your phone.
    I take music dvd's and rip it using #1 DVD Ripper then convert it with Mpegable.
    There was a cool site over at
    http://www.v710.mirrorz.com/
    which had a bunch of ringtones and Vidz already formatted for our phones, but it seems to be down right now. I added a little bit of content when it was up and running so hopefully it will be back up soon...
    Free music & mixes www.djayrage.com

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone3Gs 32gb white and 16GB 3G both jb'd
    Carrier(s)
    at&t blue deathstar (majority of voice and unlimited 3G data),
    Feedback Score

E815 and Bruno

So, anyone upgrade from v710 to E815? Is it worth it besides for EVDO and i think the camera is slightly improved.

I went to http://www.v710.mirrorz.com/
    and found it so funny that the Bruno B volume pills commercial made it there that I had uploaded to http://www.fotobin.com/coppermine_dir/video.html another great source for .3gp movies awhile back.

Device(s)
    V710
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Quatre
    So, anyone upgrade from v710 to E815? Is it worth it besides for EVDO and i think the camera is slightly improved.

I went to http://www.v710.mirrorz.com/
    and found it so funny that the Bruno B volume pills commercial made it there that I had uploaded to http://www.fotobin.com/coppermine_dir/video.html another great source for .3gp movies awhile back.
    Because of going through so many phone I was upgraded to the Treo 650 and am loving it. Plays AVI's and those are easy to convert
    Treo 700W Baby.....stupid V710 is LOOOOOOONG gone

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone3Gs 32gb white and 16GB 3G both jb'd
    Carrier(s)
    at&t blue deathstar (majority of voice and unlimited 3G data),
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolasmor
    Because of going through so many phone I was upgraded to the Treo 650 and am loving it. Plays AVI's and those are easy to convert

ah, i have the TReo 650 on cingular before it came out for VZW. yeah i'll have to try some avi on it. i have a lot of music vid in avi. i'm too lazy to convert. between diff video format for v710, psp, and my iriver mp3 player that plays video its too much. v710 is the smaller of all those screens anyway so not worth anything too long, just a novelty. plus i heard they disabled using mp3 as ringtone on new firmware for v710 and all E815 so dont think i'll be getting it as i use vzw as just a fam phone mostly and shar ea plan that i dont use web on etc. so dont need the evdo highspeed/vcast

Device(s)
    U740
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I LOVE YOU. WITH ALL MY HEART. Using it for my E815, the quality is amazing, it plays perfect, I thank you infinetly!

Device(s)
    V710
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by n3ldan
    I LOVE YOU. WITH ALL MY HEART. Using it for my E815, the quality is amazing, it plays perfect, I thank you infinetly!
    Who what HUH?

Device(s)
    Motorola E815 Never Been Happier!
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless!!
    Feedback Score
    plus i heard they disabled using mp3 as ringtone on new firmware for v710 and all E815
    NOT TRUE!! I use mp3's all the time (Complete songs!) for my individual contacts and works like a Dream! This is with the new E815
    DUN Enabled w/desktop & laptop
    mp3's/pics in & out E815 at will w/MPT
    Free Wap w/ Customized Homepage
    Free Pix Place Server
    VIDEOS! MP3's! Pics! Galore!!!

Go Motorola! E815!!!

MirrorMirror On The Wall, What Is The Most Fairest Cellphone Of All.

Device(s)
    Moto V9m (Flashed VzwPR)
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    I know this question has been asked, but it hasn't been answered... has anyone found a way to increase the volume on a 3gp or mp4 file? I converted shawshank redemption for my phone, but have practically no volume compared to the southpark episodes i converted...

big thanks and a converted movie to anyone who gets me a reasonable solution.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless!!
    Feedback Score

Applies also to E815?

Any Video experts here that wouldn't mind rehashing some good data that might help wanna be vid developers to create some flashy video for use on their E815's.
    TransFlash aside for a moment, what is the exact file assocation that will play normally on the E815 as is.
    Links are also welcome pointing to useful resource sites. Thanks.

Device(s)
    DROID by Motorola
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MIRRORMIRROR
    Any Video experts here that wouldn't mind rehashing some good data that might help wanna be vid developers to create some flashy video for use on their E815's.
    TransFlash aside for a moment, what is the exact file assocation that will play normally on the E815 as is.
    Links are also welcome pointing to useful resource sites. Thanks.
    What do you mean "exact file association"? The videos I encoded for my V710 play fine on my brother's E815.
    >>Recent Cellular Phone History: ...Motorola RIZR Z6tv, LG VX9100 enV2, Apple iPhone 3G, BlackBerry Bold 9000, Apple iPhone 3GS, Motorola DROID, Google Nexus One, HTC Tattoo, Apple iPhone 4

Motorola Droid [Gingerbread GPA12 with 1.00Ghz_LV_V0.1.zip 450MHz/1GHz Interactive via Peter Alfonso]

Device(s)
    U740
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    ehh i've god XviD files with MP# audio, I need to boost teh audio, it's too quiet, what would you recommend for that?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless!!
    Feedback Score
    *BUMP* Due to Video Question inquiries coming in who are looking for this Guide:

Device(s)
    U740
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    yeah, it really oughtto be stikied.

oh well im psoting it in the uber guide

ps I can help out anyone who wants the full version, without the branding, I've got a few extra keys

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    ok this is a great thread!!!!!!!

works on e815 i believe?

anyhow do i just load these onto my transflash card? i am receiving a 256mb soon

Device(s)
    U740
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    jsu tstick em in the root of your TF card. They come wiht an SD card adaptor, just pu tit in your reader and laod up some vids! Anyone that has vids, please send them too me, I'm trying to gather all the cool ones so anyone can get them at my site. Thanks.

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...light=mpegable

post #2 has som vids and links etc

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless!!
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MIRRORMIRROR
    *BUMP* Due to Video Question inquiries coming in who are looking for this Guide:
    THANK YOU! MODERATOR! For Stickin' This One.

Device(s)
    U740
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    you can thank moderator HF 9 for finally hearing my call in barak's thread

also within a wekk there will be two seasons of south park, two seasons of ATHF, every episode of Robot Chicken, two seasons of Family Guy, and all sorts of other awesome vids on my 3g2 vid site, so check back there sometime.

Device(s)
    E815
    Carrier(s)
    vzw
    Feedback Score
    I have the xvid AVI of the Family Guy movie and am having trouble converting it. I followed all the steps in the OP (twice) and the result is a perfect clip, just with no sound. How can I get the sound on my clip? I will happily send it to n3ldan to put on his site if he wants, after I get it right. I can also send the original AVI to someone if they think they can convert it. Is it possible in mpegable and I'm just doing something wrong, or am I gonna have to get a different program and if so what?

Also, there's like 30 seconds of blank space at the beginning of the clip. Any easy way I can chop that off? I don't have much time to work with it or I'd be trying to figure it all out myself. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Edit: Ok a little more info. The audio is MPEG Layer-3. The audio is fine when playing in Windows Media Player, but there is NO audio in Quicktime. Do I need new codecs? Any ideas? Thanks again.
    Last edited by kevxross; 08-12-2005 at 10:02 AM.

Device(s)
    U740
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Heh, tha twill be up at my site by tomorrow, but if you really want to convert it, just follow the steps EXPLICITLY taht are on the first page, it never fails.

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast