Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Difference between different v710 flashes?

Device(s)
    Motorola V710
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Safe source for non-Future Dial cable

Originally posted by mattg
    using motorola PST and a non-futuredial cable.
    I've heard that I can get the needed cable on ebay but don't know whom I can trust. I tried 1 which had a price of $8.95 only to find out they wanted to add $7.95 S&H.

Can someone suggest a safe source I can call or order online to get the cable, and how much was it, *with* SH&.

Feedback Score
    Someone said that you can't copy audio files from the TF to your phone...but can you copy audio files from your computer to the TF using a card reader and USB port? Can you copy pics as well?

Device(s)
    LG VX8300
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    ^Yeah, I need to know this before flashing.
    hello moto.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Pearl
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score

Re: Safe source for non-Future Dial cable

Originally posted by skarden
    I've heard that I can get the needed cable on ebay but don't know whom I can trust. I tried 1 which had a price of $8.95 only to find out they wanted to add $7.95 S&H.

Can someone suggest a safe source I can call or order online to get the cable, and how much was it, *with* SH&.
    I am sure that out of 4538 items found for "motorola usb cable" you can find one that suits your needs.

Device(s)
    LG enV
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I got one off ebay for a whole 2 cents plus 6.99 shipping. I haven't had much luck getting it to work though so I might have to write it off as a loss and find a motorola OEM cable.

Device(s)
    Motorola V710
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Re: Re: Safe source for non-Future Dial cable

Originally posted by gutman
    I am sure that out of 4538 items found for "motorola usb cable" you can find one that suits your needs.
    Finding them listed isn't the problem. Knowing which one will work (see message below yours) *and* for a fair price is the difference.

With so many people out there having them, I don't know why it is so hard for someone to provide an email address/web site or phone # of a reliable, fair seller.

Device(s)
    TBolt, DroidX, Incredible, Droid1, Omnia II, HTC Imagio, BB Tour, BB Storm,Touch,Dare,Voyager
    Carrier(s)
    VZW - Headsets:
    Feedback Score

Re: Re: Re: Safe source for non-Future Dial cable

Originally posted by skarden
    Finding them listed isn't the problem. Knowing which one will work (see message below yours) *and* for a fair price is the difference.

With so many people out there having them, I don't know why it is so hard for someone to provide an email address/web site or phone # of a reliable, fair seller.
    I bought a moto cable on ebay for $3.99, but the seller has no more of them.
    I also bought one here: http://www.cellularaccessory.com/skn6311.html but they are $16.99 there.
    But ebay will be the cheapest ... just use skn6311 for your search term, and pick one from a seller that appears reputable and has fast shipping feedback.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Do an eBay search for (MOTOROLA V710 V600 V400 E310 V810 OEM USB DATA CABLE CD) seller is EFORCITY, it is a Motorola data cable, and i have been using it since november with NO Problems. MPT upgraded to 3.23. total was only 19.99 with shipping back then. i also got my Bluthooth dongle from him as well.
    Jeff

Device(s)
    IPHONE 4s, 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    NET10
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Question transflash

Remove the ability to copy/move audio files from the transflash to the phone

so this means that i send a song to my phone using vzwpix.com, put it on my transflash, then decide i want it as a ringer i cant transfer it back to the phone??????

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

ebay feedback above

WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

Device(s)
    Storm 9530 (x2)
    Carrier(s)
    55% Verizon/45% Vodafone
    Feedback Score

Re: transflash

Originally posted by mbaverizon
    so this means that i send a song to my phone using vzwpix.com, put it on my transflash, then decide i want it as a ringer i cant transfer it back to the phone??????
    No, it means you buy a cheap cable (circa 12-19 bucks), download some free software, do a very simple "seem edit", and, voila, crisis over.

Device(s)
    IPHONE 4s, 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    NET10
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Re: Re: transflash

Originally posted by PriusChat
    No, it means you buy a cheap cable (circa 12-19 bucks), download some free software, do a very simple "seem edit", and, voila, crisis over.

drivers dont work on my computer for some reason, and i dont understand the seem edit, iam not a computer guru!! so crisis still there!!!

Device(s)
    V710
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by BA100
    They claim that it violates their standing "no copy" agreement with the IP owners of material available through Get It Now.

As if they never heard of the "Fair Use" law. You have the right to put parts of a song on the phone if you own a ligit copy of the song. This is no different than when you do your own CD mix.

Their statement is just a bunch of BS.

Device(s)
    XV6800
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score

these **** files

I've been looking forever for 3 days for these necessary files. I can't find these ********z for nothing. I realize that the SD flashes were made a long tim ago, but none of these mirrors are still up.
    I can't find the P2Kseem.exe, the pst_flash.ini, or the SD flash itself.
    Does anyone know where I can get them. I have this alltel phone and its almost useless with a flash.

Feedback Score
    i bought a v710 and i cannot get it to work with my pda t5 tungsten, can anyone help?
    i am now sure if i wont to flash this phone. will verizon help me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2