Nokia 9300
    Nokia 6600
    Carriers
    Optimus
    Feedback Score
    Good Review!!

Feedback Score

Nokia

Nokia first introduced the N91 in April 2005, it was a revolutionary cell phone and the ultimate convergence device, with an integrated 4GB hard drive, a music player, a 2-megapixel camera, and PIM capabilities

Phone
    HTC ONE M8
    Carrier
    verizon
    Feedback Score

9300 users out there

Are that many folks still using this device? I got mine when the nam v was released and thought it a good phone, very solid. Since then tho I've moved thru several devices, but guess what still sits on the shelf in it's hermeticaly sealed bag? My 9300B. If anyones interested in acquiring it very reasonably shoot me a pm. Phone/charger. Spare parts if nothing else anyway. Still works good, slight issue with cover closing. pm 4 details.

Phones
    LGG2, iPhone 4s
    LGG2
    iPhone 4S
    Carriers
    Tmobile

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by cbreze
    Are that many folks still using this device? I got mine when the nam v was released and thought it a good phone, very solid. Since then tho I've moved thru several devices, but guess what still sits on the shelf in it's hermeticaly sealed bag? My 9300B. If anyones interested in acquiring it very reasonably shoot me a pm. Phone/charger. Spare parts if nothing else anyway. Still works good, slight issue with cover closing. pm 4 details.
    I sold mine a couple of years ago, but that phone served me well. I loved the keyboard and internet on the phone was great (for EDGE). I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few who still use the phone.

Feedback Score

Hello

Hey, I glad to find your post, it's wonderful. Nokia 9300 is the best way to communicate. It looks Sleek and small; astonishing internal display; near-perfect thumbboard; comprehensive connectivity and screen is too amazing. It's really affordable. Nokia 9300 Communicator makes a good first impression. I like this phone.

Phone
    HTC ONE M8
    Carrier
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    Glad you like it Donna. Was wondering if your post was really serious. The 9300 has been around for years and while it was a great device once(still very useful)there are certainly better even used,inexpensive ones out there. E90 comes to mind. I loved my 9300 in it's day tho.

Feedback Score
    I need to unlock my Audiovox PDL - 8910. Please can someone show me how? and what are the codes? thanks

Phones
    Android(Thundetbolt)
    TBolt ATM
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Donna88
    Hey, I glad to find your post, it's wonderful. Nokia 9300 is the best way to communicate. It looks Sleek and small; astonishing internal display; near-perfect thumbboard; comprehensive connectivity and screen is too amazing. It's really affordable. Nokia 9300 Communicator makes a good first impression. I like this phone.

Just picked up one for myself. It does have a great keyboard that I like better than the one on my computer. Why buy a netbook?

Phones
    LGG2, iPhone 4s
    LGG2
    iPhone 4S
    Carriers
    Tmobile

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by lemew
    Just picked up one for myself. It does have a great keyboard that I like better than the one on my computer. Why buy a netbook?
    Yea, the keyboard was great and it's a good phone for messaging, emails and even light Office type docs. However, if a choice was made I would drop the extra $100 or so and get a netbook. I'm visiting family over the Spring Break and wished I had a netbook but will lug my laptop instead. Gotta stay connected

Phones
    nokia 9300
    nokia 9300
    nokia 5800
    Carriers
    aircel
    Feedback Score
    hi friends i want to upgrade my nokia 9300 phone so please let me which site i will get new software and renaming thinks for my phone .
    please let me know if any body have stuff of these phone.
    Thanks and Regards ,
    Shrirang N. Birwadkar
    +91 - 8080293593.

Phone
    iPhone 5s
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    <never mind> This thread is way old.

Carrier
    T-mobile,VZW
    Feedback Score
    It was a great phone. I used my 9300b for a long time. Man, those were the days when Symbian was much better than the other available options for a smartphone.
    "I didn't get fat by accident. This was a personal choice. " - Kevin Gillespie

Feedback Score
    A Good idea!This is what I am looking for recent times.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9