Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything YOU need for your newer iDEN Cell Phone

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

Things YOU may need for your newer iDEN Cell Phone

Okay guys after reading around and seeing threads like "Your webjal instruction are out of date" and saying that links do not work anymore, I have compiled EVERYTHING you need for your I860 Cell Phone.

This Inculudes:
    MediaDownloader-Take all your Pictures from you I860 and put them on your computer. This can be very useful if you get a new I860 beacuse then you can reupload them via webjal.

WebJal-Just follow the instruction in the READ ME file. VERY VERY simple. IN PREFERENCES SELECT USB CONNECTION!!!

USB Drivers- The Drivers to get your Cell phone up and running for the computer.

IDENPHONEBOOK Manager- Manage Your phonebook from your computer.

I860 Exteranl Wallpaper V2- Use this program to upload external wallpapers to your I860

Speical Thanks to HowardForums for all the help and IDENstop.com for the external wallpaper and idenphonebook manager programs.

www.blazerxtreme.com/i860

Get everything you need from there.

MOD Edit: All these programs work for your new iDEN camera phone.
    many of them work with any newer (Falcon +) iDEN phone
    Last edited by YoDude; 11-20-2006 at 04:27 AM. Reason: Link removed @ members request via PM

Device(s)
    Sprint HTC Hero
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint Nextel
    Feedback Score

Re: Everything YOU need for your I860 Cell Phone

Originally posted by Xtreme04
    Okay guys after reading around and seeing threads like "Your webjal instruction are out of date" and saying that links do not work anymore, I have ...

...external wallpaper and idenphonebook manager programs.

Get everything you need from there.
    Wow man. That is awesome. This has to be one of the bests posts from ANYONE i have seen in a very long time.

Great work Xtreme. If I had the bandwith (or boardband ) I would love to haev done somthing like that.

I was old school before being old school was cool.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

Re: Re: Everything YOU need for your I860 Cell Phone

Originally posted by chris5h
    Wow man. That is awesome. This has to be one of the bests posts from ANYONE i have seen in a very long time.

Great work Xtreme. If I had the bandwith (or boardband ) I would love to haev done somthing like that.
    Thanks man, Ill be updating as i see more stuff the comes out for the phone.

If anyone has any question feel free to ask me.
    Everything You will need for your I860 Cell phone.

Please do not send me a PM without searching first. If you are a person with less then 20 posts, i will not respond. Im getting tired of getting PM'ed by people with 0 posts. Please use the search button. Thanks.

Device(s)
    Motorola i860
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score

Question i860 software

I followed your instructions but ran into problems with the need for passwords for the webjal loader and the patch? What did I do wrong?

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

Re: i860 software

Originally posted by kbedowntown
    I followed your instructions but ran into problems with the need for passwords for the webjal loader and the patch? What did I do wrong?
    O Crap sorry i forgot to put that in the README. The password for the patcher is mobiledudes.com Sorry about that.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Ok UPDATE:

The password for the WebJal patcher has been added to the README FILE mobiledudes.com is the PASSWORD.

Device(s)
    i860
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Good Idea, Thanks!!

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by Ducklake
    Good Idea, Thanks!!
    Thanks man, Im currently working on gathering all the v710 Software.

Device(s)
    i860
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    i got an i860, am i supposed to still be using the webjal program or is there something newer ? I'm doing username and password blank but i've heard all sorts of talk about username:webjal, etc.... Everything DOES work though. This stuff is confusing with having different information always coming from different sources. Advise.
    Last edited by human88; 01-24-2005 at 03:11 PM.
    --Anyone want a water damaged i1000 plus?

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by human88
    i got an i860, am i supposed to still be using the webjal program or is there something newer ? I'm doing username and password blank but i've heard all sorts of talk about username:webjal, etc.... Everything DOES work though. This stuff is confusing with having different information always coming from different sources. Advise.
    No that webjal is the newest verison. Most of the webjal i have downloaded form various sources the username and pass where blank.

Do you guyz think you can sticky this so there isnt anymore threads about finding software and updates and stuff.
    Last edited by Xtreme04; 01-24-2005 at 04:06 PM.

Device(s)
    I730
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score

no iden usb criver

Hey I followed the link up there and down loaded all the apps. The driver install goes great, but when I run Webjal it says there is no iDEN USB driver installed. When I plug the phone in I can here the usb port, when see the phone. I have loaded the drivers 3 times and downloaded from 2 sites. ANY IDEAS?

Nevermind I got it. I just went to device manager and reinstalled the driver manually
    Last edited by paintbal; 01-24-2005 at 06:36 PM.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

Re: no iden usb criver

Originally posted by paintbal
    Hey I followed the link up there and down loaded all the apps. The driver install goes great, but when I run Webjal it says there is no iDEN USB driver installed. When I plug the phone in I can here the usb port, when see the phone. I have loaded the drivers 3 times and downloaded from 2 sites. ANY IDEAS?

Dont use the USB drivers that come zipped with webjal, download them from the site. If i where you i would trying deleteing the usb drivers, then remove webjal. Re-install the USB drivers, THEN reinstall webjal, then install patch.

Device(s)
    Motorola i860
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score

Unhappy i860 software

I'm perplexed. Got everything installed -- thanks for the password. But when I try to download MP3's the option isn't present. What did I miss?

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

Re: i860 software

Originally posted by kbedowntown
    I'm perplexed. Got everything installed -- thanks for the password. But when I try to download MP3's the option isn't present. What did I miss?
    When you are downloading mp3s to the phone are you sure in the drop down box where it says for you to select the format of the tone do you have mp3 selected?

Device(s)
    Motorola i860
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score

Unhappy i860 software download mp3's

Therein lies the problem. The only option it allows me is "midi ringtones". Any advice?

Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast