Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything YOU need for your newer iDEN Cell Phone

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by [email protected]
    im trying to dowmload those applications on to my computer but it keeps stating that i need to install service pack 1. what do i do now
    If you are using windows xp you need to enable automatic updates and update your system. You really need to install service pack 1 not only for webjal to work but for CRITCIAL secuity updates.
    Everything You will need for your I860 Cell phone.
    www.blazerxtreme.com/i860

Please do not send me a PM without searching first. If you are a person with less then 20 posts, i will not respond. Im getting tired of getting PM'ed by people with 0 posts. Please use the search button. Thanks.

Feedback Score

general communications error

Everytime i go to download a wallpaper to my i860 i get a general communications error, what do i do? Also what is the external wallpaper thing for, and how does it work? Thanx

Device(s)
    i860
    Feedback Score
    ok i found the readme file, but when i go preferences and check connect via USB cable it says there is no USB driver installed, but there is one installed. what should i do.
    Last edited by jantal; 02-03-2005 at 05:26 PM.

Device(s)
    i730
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    do u got the same thing for the i730? i'd appretiate that a lot. thanks.

Device(s)
    i730
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    anything at all?
    [http://www.**************/?r=14504178]Free Ipod[/url]

Device(s)
    i860
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    Using this program "iDEN Super Agent RSS" it wont connect to my phone (i860).

AND I HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH WEBJAL or GOING TO RC1.01.01 with that program either!! Help me 'out yo!!!!
    --Anyone want a water damaged i1000 plus?

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by Tuckingfypoz
    anything at all?

webjal and RSS will work for the i730.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by human88
    Using this program "iDEN Super Agent RSS" it wont connect to my phone (i860).

AND I HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH WEBJAL or GOING TO RC1.01.01 with that program either!! Help me 'out yo!!!!
    You got USB checked it in prefrences?

Device(s)
    motorola i860
    Carrier(s)
    telus
    Feedback Score

HELLo

hey. just wondering if i can upload a pic on my ext. screen(i860) usin M_Y_J_A_L?(howome they dont allow you to post the word *****?...).............thanks

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

Re: HELLo

Originally posted by lookalikeJIN
    hey. just wondering if i can upload a pic on my ext. screen(i860) usin M_Y_J_A_L?(howome they dont allow you to post the word *****?...).............thanks
    No you cant.

Feedback Score
    Just got my Boost i860.........completely awesome man...thanks for takin' the time.

peace.

Device(s)
    i860
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    Ok, Im having the same problem as you guys had before, its the

A general communication error occured while communicating to the phone. Please verify the connection between the computer, phone and cable as well as your preference settings. In addition you may try setting the phone Baud Rate to 19200.

I have my phone set at 19200, I tryed wav. mp3. and they are set to 8 kBit/s, 8,00 Hz, mono 0kb/sec
    I am using DBAudioMixerEditor to edit them and I cant get it right I used it on my i730 and it worked fine but that was with mids. I dont have a mids. converter otherwise I would try that, I hope someone can help me thanks alot.

Device(s)
    i860
    Carrier(s)
    nextel
    Feedback Score
    why cant i log in?

Device(s)
    i860
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    Alright I found another fourm that has it for MP3s you have to use dBpowerAMP Music Converter the Bit Rate has to be 48 kbps...It has to be set to Mono....and the Audio Sample Rate 8 kHz....Also a good program to use to convert Wav files to i860 compatible MP3 files is dbPowerAmp...Another good reason to use that program is that is Free... You can get it from http://www.download.com and do a search for "dbPowerAmp"

THANK YOU SkiP02

Device(s)
    i860
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    are you trying to log into Iden webjal there is no pass and no user name just hit connect

Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast