Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything YOU need for your newer iDEN Cell Phone

Device(s)
    m610
    Carrier(s)
    sprint
    Feedback Score

jpeg??

when i load wallpapers to my phone it only allows gif format and not jpeg why? i know the 860 supports jpeg. is there a updated webjal with the option to choose? i have .03 version from the beginning of the post
    thanks and keep up the great work

Device(s)
    i860
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    I just make them all GFI format, Its juat alot easier, just open the pic with a photo prog or even paint and save it as GFI file, photo progs work better because they dont make the pic look diffrent when you use paint it makes the quility a little distorted.

Device(s)
    m610
    Carrier(s)
    sprint
    Feedback Score
    thanks yo

Device(s)
    i860
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    Anyone have Dope wars for the i860, I found one but it says java error when i try to install it, i had it for the computer and my i90 and i love that game

Device(s)
    i860
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    n/m i found one that works anyone that needs it just E-mail me [email protected]

Device(s)
    i860
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    Does anyone know how to play 3GP files downloaded from there phone, is the video file from a i860 i cant get them to work, i searched on google for a porg to play them and found one but its in slow motion and there is no sound.

Device(s)
    i730
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score

having trouble

im having trouble using the i860 ext. wall papre applicater. if some can send me step by step instructions on how to use this i would greatly like it. thanks in advanced.
    DJ AJ

Device(s)
    i860
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    its easy man, once you figure it out, you get your wall papers to the size it says on the program, I used paint, upload them to your phone you can only fit 5 and then leave the program on as if you were in a hurry and just closed your phone with the program open, then the picture will appear on outside of your phone

Feedback Score
    i got an i860 and eveytime i try to download webjal it says that a file "00" was not found

Device(s)
    i860
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    Hey e-mail me [email protected] , Ill send it to you

Device(s)
    i730
    Feedback Score

i730?

Thats great you have the info on downloading to nextels, would you, by any chance, know about similar proggies but for the I730 phone? thanks for the help

Device(s)
    i860
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    yeah i had it, I used DBAudioMixerEditor to edit the songs and then changed them to work on my phone with dBpowerAMP Music Converteryou have to change them to Wave 8000 mono, then use Webjal to save to phone.

Feedback Score

Question PLEASE HELP MEEEE

I HAVE WENT TO THE BLAZER....WEBSITE.....DL ALL OF THE THINGS NEEDED FOR THE EXTERNAL WALLPAPER AND IT DOES NOT WORK. i TRIED TO REGISTER WITH IDENSTOP.COM BUT IT ASKS ME FOR A PASSWORD BEFORE I CAN EVEN ACCESS THE PAGE......PLEASE SOMEONE HELP

Device(s)
    i930
    Carrier(s)
    nextel
    Feedback Score

Question help!!!

Hi I downloaded everything in the link but when I go into webjal and try to download the file of the exterior wallpaper to the phone is just says eather the file is corrupted or it has to open with something and I cannot find a program it will open with i downloaded the scripten. do i open it with that? its not one of the options on the list of programs anyone have any suggestions?? please help!!
    matt p

Device(s)
    i930
    Carrier(s)
    nextel
    Feedback Score
    COuld someone send me step by step instructions on how to actually get the ext wallpaper app onto my phone through webjal? it would be greatly appreciated. please send to [email protected] thanks

Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast