BitPim 0.9.11 is out
BitPim 0.9.11 has been released. Here's the version history.
Changes in 0.9.11
* New phone support: SCP-2400.
* Bug fix: Calendar Import Preset does not adjust dates.
* Help pages update.
* VCard import now detects Apple's files that are in Unicode format but without byte order markers
* Bug fix: LG VX-8600 Call History feature.
* Additional support features for LG VX-9900.
* Bug fix: Added the "Secret" field to the Phone Entry Editor Dialog.
* Bug fix: Print preview crashed BitPim.
* Bug fix: Revert-to-saved not working in GTK.
* Bug fix: Switched to OS native buttons in dialogs.
* Bug fix: LG VX Busy phonebook crashed BitPim.
* New phone support: LG VX-5300
* New feature: Help menu item that takes users directly to the Help page of the current phone model (if available). This feature is also available from a Help button from the Set Phone wizard.
* Moved menu item Phone Info from main menu Edit to View.
* Sanyo SCP-6600 (Katana): Writing the phonebook now supported.
* Bug fix: Windows comscan crashed BitPim.
* Bug fix: Improved LG VX-8500/8600 T9 User Database feature.
* Design change: storing media data via Sqlite virtual tables.
* New feature: Create New BitPim Data Storage wizard.
* Bug fix: iCalendar import.
jsja, thanks for the VX8700 links. I'll check them out and we'll talk about the VX8700 via PMs, if desired. ycartf, yes, CSV stands for comma separated values.
Procrastination is the thief of time.
-- Edward Young
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a
little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
-- Benjamin Franklin
You shouldn't mix meditation with management.
The mind gets too empty.
-- Scott Adams, "Dilbert"